Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

Keep your options open. That's what I always say.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I don't know.
      I'm pretty commited to being a female at this point.
      Been at it for ages.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

evening underoos.
        you'll be pleased to know bridge that altho chookies will develop some rooster-like traits to become more dominant in the pecking order & even become almost ....ummm....shite having a topa moment when cannot recall that word which means having basic sexual characteristics of both sexes ...errr.........they don't actually change sex completely anyway. not homozygous,not unisexual. HERMAPHRODITE,that's the word. they develop into that.
        well you get my drift.
        you will still be a chook.
        i am thrilled for you tawny that your girls are laying. nothing better than the little pockets of perfect protein.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

(I'm bloody thrilled that the good women have come back to post)

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

my girls when young...

sorry it's feckin huge but you really need an eyeful of a good chook

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Beags - ISA Browns?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

yep tawny - lovely chooks. cried when i gave 'em away.
                such prolific layers & so friendly.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Well I don't want to be a frigging hermaphodite either. Don't they shag themselves ?

Oh I couldn't agree MORE Froglet.....glad to see the good old girls back Beags.

And they are some good looking chicks....said in a non les kind of way. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Evening all,

There's a lovely series on now on SBS, and tonight, it features the Cornish coast. Ah, beautiful......

Where am i, the chook forum? And why not!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I want to keep chickens now.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

depends on whether you harbour the typical male fantasy mr g of the harem thingo.
                        you thus could be the rooster...
                        we all could be the hens.
                        all scratching & clucking & popping out the bum nuts religiously.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

But we have foxes in the field and woods next to us.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

& Ktab if you are younger than G-string, we can have an up & coming rooster to be groomed as the successor......

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I could never fill Mr G's shoes.....only have small feet

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;912458 wrote: I promise I'll stop yarping on about the chooks soon but today I thought that the whole chook episode made for a fairly good analogy. I can't remember when I posted something along the lines of "I'm thinking of getting some chooks" to which you replied "what's stopping you?". Well hell - nothing, really. So, having made up my mind and formulated a plan, I spent some $$$'s and a bit of time to put together their house and now I'm getting the reward. Bit like dealing with the booze issue, isn't it?
                                And yer still yarping on about chook's 5 hours later! :H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X