Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

:laughmonkey: love it Beagle. The army is the same, goodness knows what subject will be on the menu when we arrive in.

Hiya Reginald, I know what you mean about the japanese food, it is almost ritual like. Lovely.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Reggie;912649 wrote: ...any way I am scratchy for bridges Avartar
      Thought you'd like it ....
      Who's penis are we gonna look at tonight ?
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

thanks reggie.:flyingunders:

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Reggie;912664 wrote: ill surprise you just hacking in to Geesters "only for you" face book file... Hi tabbers
          You're forgettin i'm a musician. I know no shame. Played nude, sang nude, ride nude. I got webcam Reg......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

but where did you INSERT the webcam mr g?? do we get an ahem EYE view of things???

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Actually, those chook's are quite, err, fluffy, and warm lookin aren't they?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;912682 wrote: . I know no shame. I ride nude. .
                That is soooo contrary to the Motorcycle Riders Association of Australia Safety Rules.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;912690 wrote: Actually, those chook's are quite, err, fluffy, and warm lookin aren't they?
                  Look like slippers.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

beagle;912689 wrote: but where did you INSERT the webcam mr g?? do we get an ahem EYE view of things???
                    Not quite Beag's. I just sit around nude with the cam on. I get a few 'hit's', mainly from Finland, Romania, and Canada. Log on to www.itreallyisallaboutme.com

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;912693 wrote: That is soooo contrary to the Motorcycle Riders Association of Australia Safety Rules.
                      Exactly....and wear a 'helmet' for God's sake
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;912690 wrote: Actually, those chook's are quite, err, fluffy, and warm lookin aren't they?
                        And kinda 'homely' lookin too. Soft, and feminine like.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;912693 wrote: That is soooo contrary to the Motorcycle Riders Association of Australia Safety Rules.
                          Yep. Funny, i was looking at some new, safer riding gear today, as it happen's.

N.R.N.R.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Are they perfumed? Do they have generous bosoms?

Just askin'.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Reggie;912707 wrote: G ...you are not getting any ...well let me re state that..you are not getting enough...khe
                              I'm getting some, so this is the sad part.

But, i wonder if the chook forum proper, has any links to counsellor's or psychologist's in case some poor bugga fall's in love with a chook, you know? I can see how an obsession could form.......err, can everybody else?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

In the UK they have an Adult Meeting Group called "Furbies" where you get to dress up as your fave critter & get together & have a full on orgie. I saw a program on the ABC years ago, along with another group called Foodies who understandably pour different foods on each other in the throes of sexual excitement.
                                Only in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                                X