Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

So. I will bid you adieu for now and hit the hay.
    Thank you for your encouragement.
    Over and Out till next time.
    TT

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

beagle;916734 wrote: evening bridge.
      going to look for goldie pups this sunday in perth.
      Yay ! Good decision, and insist on photos.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Evening Beags - MC has just finished and I'm glad to say my fave is still in. I shall say no more. You'll get no spoilers from moi.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

hey TT don't worry the fear of coming across someone you know is prob in all of us but hey - if they're at the meeting then guess what that means?
          but the beauty of this "place" is the anon part.
          i understand your guardedness about stating where you're from but as you can see, not many of us actually say " 24 Honour St,Trustville " so just go with what you're comfy with.
          some others might scoff saying we hide behind usernames & it's a fake world & all that shite, but hey i don''t really give a toss " what others think of me is none of my business" (from Chillgirl's quotes).

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

oooh tawny thank goodness you gave me no hints..... i must confess i was happy that the woman with the incredibly nasal twang went.....i have 2 that i like.
            how did your ham hock creation go?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Any prob's, i'm down at 3/376 Lygon st. Carlton, in sunny Melbourne. Drop in for a cuppa, but ring first.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Beags - Ham hock terrine is bloody brilliant and well worth making.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

really? wow : i will look it up & avago.

are you really at that address mr g? if i was in melb i would call your bluff you know....

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Right I'm off to drop into bed.
                    Night all, and chin up TT..........it gets SO much better, love. It really does X
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Sleep well TT, and we'll be here tomorrow (well, later today for me - but you get the idea) :H

Has Google Streetview come to your neck of the woods yet, Tawny?
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Alrighty. Now that Bridge is also on her way to beddie-bye, I'll just wish all the Undies a general good evening
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

OMG! I've had 14 (fourteen) replies to my love thread. And 76 views. (Admittedly 62 of the views were mine. Stuff it, I think I might just sneak in and give that thread a 4***** rating).

On the blower right now to Collette Dinigan to discuss frockage.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Job's done! Stars are sparkelarakeling. All cats are in place. Thinking of letting the chooks sleep in the frog house as well.

Nighters, ratbags.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;916761 wrote: OMG! I've had 14 (fourteen) replies to my love thread. And 76 views. (Admittedly 62 of the views were mine. Stuff it, I think I might just sneak in and give that thread a 4***** rating).

On the blower right now to Collette Dinigan to discuss frockage.
                              You'll need the right music. I've got just the thing. I big slow grinding swampy shuffle thing in drop C tuning, played on slightly distorted slide guitar, as you walk to centre stage. I will appear personally to perform, of course.
                              Oh no, the pleasure's mine, truly.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

beagle;916748 wrote: really? wow : i will look it up & avago.

are you really at that address mr g? if i was in melb i would call your bluff you know....
                                No, but i'm not too far from there. And you can visit anytime Beagos.

Comment

Working...
                                X