Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

of course i'd phone ahead mr g so you could meet me on the corner.
    you'd need to wear something significant so i could recognise you. or i could hold up a large sign with your username on it.
    if i come to melb sometime this i shall do!
    ok nighters for moi now as MC about to come on,have some oven fries on & thence to beddies. i love early nights.
    see you all tomoz.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Night Beagos.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

beagle;916770 wrote: of course i'd phone ahead mr g so you could meet me on the corner.
        you'd need to wear something significant so i could recognise you. or i could hold up a large sign with your username on it.
        if i come to melb sometime this i shall do!
        ok nighters for moi now as MC about to come on,have some oven fries on & thence to beddies. i love early nights.
        see you all tomoz.
        Everyone in my block know's where the crazy musician lives, so a sign with me user name would get you there! :goodjob:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning,

TT - Day 3!! A lot of people find that days 3-4 really hard (me included - and I have lots of experience at Days 3-4!). Stick with it :l

is getting lighter in the mornings - I reckon next week it wont still be completely dark when I leave for work.

have a good day all!
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning Missy, and assembled punter's, dishevelled or frocked. (for there is no inbetween at this time)

Spring is just around the corner isn't it? isn't it?...??
            I play a sexy, slow, grungy, swampy, dirgy, mudcovered shuffle in open tuning here this morning. Just tweaking the Marshall's as we speak. And this kind of tune clear's the skies, and summon's all sort's of creature's.
            Stick with it TT.

A magical day to all....

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;916761 wrote: OMG! I've had 14 (fourteen) replies to my love thread. And 76 views. (Admittedly 62 of the views were mine. Stuff it, I think I might just sneak in and give that thread a 4***** rating).

On the blower right now to Collette Dinigan to discuss frockage.
              I'm practicing my weeping face in anticipation of being deeply moved...it's soggy.

I'm so pleased our mate TT stuck it out last night - go you good thing!! You prolly don't even realise how much better you sounded last night compared to the night before.

Missy - You're making me think...about the triathlon thing...personally I always thought 'what's with all the running & swimming & paddling...s'not like they're being chased by something' while admiring their toned thighs with the numbers written on them, I digress, sorry...anyway, I'm cheering you on.

Over & out.
              xo

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hi/bye.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Day 3 is here. I have done a week before (many times) but I need to do more than that. I need out of this hole.

A screaming voice in the head day for me. I think.

I am increasingly concerned that I will have to do a face to face with AA or something or someone. I justdont think I can do this alone and get it right.

That adds to the voicesin my head.

Thank you for your enouragement.

TT

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

timetochangenow;917119 wrote: Day 3 is here. I have done a week before (many times) but I need to do more than that. I need out of this hole.

A screaming voice in the head day for me. I think.

I am increasingly concerned that I will have to do a face to face with AA or something or someone. I justdont think I can do this alone and get it right.

That adds to the voicesin my head.

Thank you for your enouragement.

TT
                    Hi TT, I used to go to AA regularly (most days) for about 6 months - I haven't for a long time as there were a few things I just couldn't cope with in the end.

But I've been thinking that I might go back to the meeting that I liked the best, for the same reason as you have voiced - just having one more weapon in the arsenal and adopting a "whatever it takes" attitude.

I was scared about meeting people I know as well as Wellington is a very small town in many ways. But actually that turned out to be the best thing about it!!! It was really nice to go to social occasions and know that there were other people in the room who were not drinking for the same reason that I wasn't.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hey one and all, hope all are traveling ok. All is good in my world today, yesterday had a major slip up but upright, dusted off and determined to change the future as the past is just that past. Have a great arvo and night, check in soonish.
                      Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

People, people, people .... please and I mean PLEASE stop sending me faxes, emails, twitters, PMs and telegrams about the chooks. I'm terribly busy compiling data. Here are the latest chook results:

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1308616=5642-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Geeezes twice ... will ya stop sending me telexes, faxes, telegrams, twitters, PMs, invites to bloody friend you on FB and lovely hand-written letters about the chooks?

I'm busy. Charting their progress. So here ya go:

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1308620=5642-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hi lovies..
                            How was our day ?
                            Cripes I'm tired...this working thing is hard innit ?
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Quiet in here last night ....

Off until Sunday. Working in Ak today and decided to stay overnight and catch up with some friends and my neice. Mr B managed to get a cheap flight up too, and a cheap hotel. 24 hours of complete relaxation coming up!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Really hard does not describe yesterday.
                                I shook.. I yelled at voices in my head.
                                Eventually I looked up an AA meeting in my city. I went. I felt awful. I said nothing.
                                But I did not drink.
                                And now my day beckons.
                                TT

Comment

Working...
                                X