Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

.. look ... I wasn't really listening ... I was just, ... you know ... erm ... sweeping. Yes, that's it. I was sweeping outside the locker room. Couldn't help but overhear. ... Erm ... Nighters all youse nice blokes.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning all,

Great gig, minimal sleep, but all is well.
      Thank feck a couple of the blokes were around last night for some last minute advice. I didn't know what to wear, and i just absolutely didn't know what the feck to do with me hair. I went for a moderate wet look as it turned out, as a quick shower before gig's often leaves me feeling a bit fresher, and a bit more with it.
      Work today, and tomorrow an 8.00a.m. start. Lucky me gig is at midnight on stage tonight. Ah, the rock n roll lifestyle is returning in little stages. Gee williker's, i'll be touring next! Yeaahhhh.

A triff day to all Rooter's and Rootee's! Marvellous.

N.R.N.R.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tiptronic_ct;917819 wrote: TT:Can you hear me rooting for you all the way from Saffa-land?
        Mate. We've had this discussion before..........
        Rooting is summat ELSE here..
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;917830 wrote: In order to deflect the many, many faxes, phone calls, emails and PM's regarding the chooks, I present the following findings at the conclusion of Laying Week 1.

Bridget was first to lay. With the largest wattles and comb, she became the first hen to lay. (Typical) Her inaugural, perfectly shaped egg, weighed in at 45g. Subsequent days saw her produce 52g, 56g and 52g perfect brown eggs. Day 4 was the day that Missy kicked in. Her first lay produced a substantial 55g egg.

The race was on. Bridget's output was consistent. Didn't miss a day. 55g, 55g, 64g. Missy also applied herself valiantly. 59g, 58g and bugger me dead, on day 7 she produced a whopping 71g egg!!!!!!

Egg weight average: Bridget 54.1g. Missy 60.3g

Both girls now spend eight hours per day in a totally free-range situation, supplementing their grain diet with open forage feeding.

Cost analysis to date: Penthouse Chookhouse, Straw, Feed = $#@&
          Cost recouped - 11 eggs @ $2.95.

It's a money-making enterprise, I tell ya. Get chooks, get rich.
          Story of my bloody life. I am always pipped at the post by some 71gram-laying-piece-of-work....
          It's not over til it's over Missy.........watch your back girl.

Now....what else do I want to make comment about........:H
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

byebyebridgetjones;918438 wrote: Story of my bloody life. I am always pipped at the post by some 71gram-laying-piece-of-work....
            It's not over til it's over Missy.........watch your back girl.

Now....what else do I want to make comment about........:H
            Hiya undies and chooks...

is this you making a noisey comment about Missy's bigger eggs Bridge...??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhEQ1E8XPp4[/video]]YouTube - The Noisy Chicken

***big red chook laughy head thingy****

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hello Reggie,
              Love Leunig... have you seen Mary's work? She is also brilliant but darker. Could not google her for the life of me.. Michael's work is IT

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Water orf a duck's back Reg. I get meself in strife from time to time too, and there's no wrong or right opinion usually, well in my scenario's, just misinterpretation or an imagined nuance in the text, and today is another day.

A magical evening to all Rooter's, and.........i'm ROOTING for youse.
                Wet or dry?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Stay in here Reggie where it's comfy. Think Mr Curly and Vasco Pyjama...

Hiya Ficks - yep, Mary's good too.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Thanks Reginald, not a very happy little fecker is he? I am sure many here could relate to the egg analogy. Like the ending in doom.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

G'day Fickos, Hornoski, and KT,

Great gig thank's Reg. Played up a storm, and appreciative audient. On again midnight tonight, so no sleep till Brooklyn, and no drug's, well, a couple of coffee's.

(err, has Missy still got that warehouse sort of joint? you know the one..... )

N.R.N.R.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Reggie;918551 wrote: Thanks will google mary Ficks i have never seen her stuff...G how was the gig N.R.N.R ?
                        Can't find her on google Reg, you might have to try the local library?
                        Haven't seen her stuff for years.. i think she's illustrating books now.

I like this one of michael's animated:
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWWsm0VsW8E&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Cardboard box - Michael Leunig

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

To quote a wise and excellent friend: GACK!!

...required to have excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills. You will also need to exercise a high degree of initiative and be reliable to support your Director and the members of your team in achieving their goals.

You will need to be flexible, resilient and adaptable, to enable you to manage changing priorities in high volume work environments. A collaborative and empathetic approach is required to support productive and constructive relationships internally and externally.

Your responsibilities will include processing of financial accounts and invoices, making travel arrangements, organising meetings and external seminars, catering, assessment of incoming correspondence, telephone enquiries, diary management, records management, the coordination of confidential briefing materials.

Spew and choke... can't i just give up???? I hate being such a try-hard... HATE HATE HATE applying for jobs and pretending that I actually GIVE A DAMN!!!
                          ARRRGH!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

fickle;918562 wrote:

You will need to be flexible, resilient and adaptable, ...
                            Holy fat rat's clacker! ... what's the job?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

fickle;918562 wrote: To quote a wise and excellent friend: GACK!!

...required to have excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills. You will also need to exercise a high degree of initiative and be reliable to support your Director and the members of your team in achieving their goals.

You will need to be flexible, resilient and adaptable, to enable you to manage changing priorities in high volume work environments. A collaborative and empathetic approach is required to support productive and constructive relationships internally and externally.

Your responsibilities will include processing of financial accounts and invoices, making travel arrangements, organising meetings and external seminars, catering, assessment of incoming correspondence, telephone enquiries, diary management, records management, the coordination of confidential briefing materials.

Spew and choke... can't i just give up???? I hate being such a try-hard... HATE HATE HATE applying for jobs and pretending that I actually GIVE A DAMN!!!
                              ARRRGH!
                              BJesus Fick's. Where's the work/life balance?!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Reggie - Mary's Michael's sister.

Comment

Working...
                                X