Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;917830 wrote: I tell ya. Get chooks, get rich.
    OK, I'm IN!!

Only ever had tiny little little fluffy ones that lay tiny wee eggs. Think I'll go Australorpe this time (sp??).

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hey Ficks, as we say here they are only short of asking you to stick a brush up your a**s and sweep the floor while you are at it.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I have the flu, am extremely run down, so please excuse the self pity tonight! I think I even have a cold sore coming on.. eeewwwwww! This is the third one in my entire life and a dire sign indeed: R&R is called for.. if only one had not used up all their sick leave on conniving pretendering offspring!

So... entertain me please!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hang on I will see if I can find where I left my grass skirt and coconut shell bra. Mr G can you give crack up some hawaiian guitar chords?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Heya KTAB, all the jobs have the same schpiel... as if you should be so damn LUCKY to even be considered!

BTW Reggie, the book of Mary's drawings I saw years ago was quite shocking.. dealt a lot with the isolation, depression, physical and psycological yearnings of the average housewife. There are washing machines and vacuum cleaners involved. Tread carefully my friend! Even I was shocked by some... If your sense of humour is black enough, you'll laugh your arse off.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Tap, tap tappity tap
              Tap, tap tappity tap
              Tap tap shuffle - slide
              Tap tap shuffle - slide
              Barumpf, rumpf, tappity tap.
              Barumpf, rumpf, tappity tap.
              Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap ... yeah!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

KTAB;918576 wrote: Hang on I will see if I can find where I left my grass skirt and coconut shell bra. Mr G can you give crack up some hawaiian guitar chords?
                Ooooh! What a treat! I'll just sit back and relax then... BRING IT ON BOYS!! :h

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Reggie;918580 wrote: looking for my fake strap on latex tits and my groucho marx glasses...( do not inquire why I have a pair of latex strap on breasts)
                  Oh I can see where this is going... :H:H:H

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Reggie;918584 wrote: Wadda ya mean:H tabbers is straight as the crow flies ...must be off Marinara mix from Conways Sea Food Emporium to cook catch yuse slater
                    OK, off for a bit of Quiche myself... I'm sure you all look lovely in grass skirts.. in fact I believe I've already seen IAD in one.. plus the coconut bra.. HOT!!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Ok who is looking after the hawaiian flower leis? I am a star you know, how am to be expected to perform my art under these conditions?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I dunno what that means but it sounds rude.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Oh well. I tried to entertain Ficks with my tap dancing but I inadvertently fell in the sink. How embarrasement. Nighters.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Boom boom.....nighty night.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;918593 wrote: Oh well. I tried to entertain Ficks with my tap dancing but I inadvertently fell in the sink. How embarrasement. Nighters.
                              Sorry, bit thick here.. did not gedit!

Thought you were makin fun of me typin like the clakers... told yers I'm not good on the cryptic stuff!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Cheeses twice. Sorry. Didn't mean to be cryptic. It all made perfect sense in my head and seemed vaguely humorous. Guess there are nights when I should just shut tf up. Anyways .... Doc Martin's coming up, must be orf.

Have a lovely evening and a wonderful wakey-wakey rise-and-shine morning, all youse wonderous Undies.

Comment

Working...
                                X