Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

Morning Missy, Rooter's and friend's,

With summer just around the corner, I hope Julia campaign's to 'bring back the bush'!
    A safe, sober, and magical day to all.

N.R.N.R.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning undies! Its a lovely sunny day here! Aspman do you have twins? I do and i have a photo just like that! Hope all is well with all.
      HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning PA!

Hope you and your's are well. Have a great day!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning G & other Underpants...
          Aspy - your avatars make my wee heart sing.
          Have a great day all.
          xo

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Arvo all - love your little tackers, Aspy. Imagine what you'd be missing out on if you were still drinking. You've done a fantastic job.

Hey - Rabbito hasn't reported in since she came back from Cairns. Prolly spent one day back in Melbourne and hopped on the next flight back up north. Although why she'd want to lounge around in her togs in 27C all day is beyond me ... NOT!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

aspman;919723 wrote: ello all, just saying hi. HI!
              alls well here, still dry.
              I wanted to jump in and say good news, Aspy and the avatar is so precious.

I know I am "persona non grata" here but your avatar does make one realize how special life is if we don't muck it up with alcohol.

Thank you for checking in.

Love,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Cindi - why do you say you're persona non grata? We love when you visit!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Thank you for saying that, Tawny.

I love to visit you "guys," also.

I have just felt that I was not welcome. That is my issue and not yours.

I do have a few issues.

Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Oh shoot, Cindi ... I'm really sorry if we've made you feel unwelcome. I'm certain I can speak for all of the Undies when I say that certainly wasn't our intention and I apologise on behalf of all of us.

How can we fix things? ***adds scratching of head and quizzical look thingy ***

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I don't want people to "fix" things.

Not my intention at all.

I just felt unwelcome because I had posted many times, I pm'd you and got no response.

I figured I was unwecome, especially because I had upset a person here. Reading stuff into things that don't exist.

Now, this thread is not about me at all. It is about white sheets and ironing, No ironing here.

Thank you for welcoming me back.

More important, though, Aspy's post. What an incredible Avatar.

My girl is pregnant with a new "guy" and so sad because she will have so much work ahead of her.

He will be welcome, though, and my girl is worried because she wants him to be welcomed to this world and happy. She worries she can't do it all. She has a 14 month old and is due with this one.

I say. birth control.

I also say, "What is, is." You do the best you can and you take care of those who need it.

This guy is coming whether she likes it or not. Tristan will be his name, btw. She is a special person and will do whatever it takes to take care of him. She is wise enough to know it is going to be difficult.

Wow. How did I get here? Sorry underoos. I am jsut thinking. So much is going on. I want to ensure that life is "good" for all my grandchildren.

I can't. I just can't. Not in this world.

It scares me. I want then all to be well and happy. It doesn't exist, does it?

Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;920358 wrote: Oh shoot, Cindi ... I'm really sorry if we've made you feel unwelcome. I'm certain I can speak for all of the Undies when I say that certainly wasn't our intention and I apologise on behalf of all of us.

How can we fix things? ***adds scratching of head and quizzical look thingy ***
                        Cindi, I echo that. Are you okay?

I like it when you post here.. There is never a time when you are not welcomed. You are a underoo in spirit!
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hey, Cindi

Even I'm welcome here - despite my annoying orange bouncing :H:H:H

So post away, please
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Cindi?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tiptronic_ct;920368 wrote:

Even I'm welcome here ...
                              Oh yeah? Sez who?

*** add piss-take smiling thingy here ***

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;920371 wrote: Oh yeah? Sez who?

*** add piss-take smiling thingy here ***
                                :H:H
                                TF

You're not flirting are you??:H:H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X