Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clonazepam vs ativan

Hi guys,

I was on ativan 1mg for anxiety however it wasn't doing anything for me at all. My doctor has now prescribed clonazepam 1mg taken twice daily (.05mg per dose).

does anyone have any history on this or how it will help?

thanks,
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

clonazepam vs ativan

All of the benzos can be changed for one another. Ativan is a short lasting one, and clonazepam will work often for people who do not like lorazepam. However, some people think ativan withdrawal is bad, wait til you encounter lorazepam withdrawal. Patients always have way worse complaints about clonazepam withdrawal than their lorazepam side effects.

Comment

clonazepam vs ativan

If I was offered the chance not to take clonazepam I would have taken it quick smart. It's a long acting ( in fact the longest acting) benzo and is highly addictive. The withdrawal is hideous and Im having to titrate at a snails pace and even that is hard. The dose your dr is suggesting is exactly what I took and its taken 12 months to halve it. I don't see why your dr is treating long term anxiety with benzos - in oz now they won't prescribe them for more than two weeks at a time - there are other less addictive things he could try - how long have you been on the lorazepam ?? Oh and as far as I know Ativan is lorazepam.
      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

clonazepam vs ativan

I tried to get off the clonozepam.....and had the worst 3 weeks of my life! I went to a new doctor and he could see what a mess I was. And I did not drink at all those 3 weeks.....I was too sick. If I slept in those 3 weeks....I certainly was not aware of it. I was getting scared I was going to lose my job! I only take it at night for sleep....and we are working to triate down.....but, I can see that it will be a looooong road ahead.

Comment

clonazepam vs ativan

I take Clonozepam at night to quiet my brain. I also take it for panic attacks. I'm prescribed 2 a day, but often have many left over. I've not had problems when I couldn't get it refilled, but maybe I'm lucky.
          Kelly

Comment

clonazepam vs ativan

I am too on clonozepam 0.25 Mg twice a day.Don't know its side effects I am taking sometime and forget often.Don't know if it a mild dose or big?
            Don't know if it is working or not?
            Dix
            A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

clonazepam vs ativan

I've never been on Ativan. There are plenty of drugs that disagree with me, although there is no knowing until I've taken it. My Clonazepam are 1 mg tablets (another reason I save a few.)
              Kelly

Comment

clonazepam vs ativan

Clonazepam

It is very hard to come off-shakes sweats vomiting head spins and on and on. Typical ....Pam. I don't trust anything that ends in " Pam" anymore

Comment

clonazepam vs ativan

Take it slow

UrbanFool;1359200 wrote: I take Clonozepam at night to quiet my brain. I also take it for panic attacks. I'm prescribed 2 a day, but often have many left over. I've not had problems when I couldn't get it refilled, but maybe I'm lucky.
                  And good luck. Cashy xxx

Comment

clonazepam vs ativan

you HAVE to wean.................
                    but it is a life saver when you need it
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

clonazepam vs ativan

The biggest issue with benzos is that they actually permanently alter you brain chemistry if taken for long periods. And yes mama bear it's a long slow wean off.

Comment

clonazepam vs ativan

aah Supra Shoes Uk wk ghm

Liu Xiang: you used to be exposed to get pleasure from Xu Genbao introduction: eight years ago, Xie Wenjun was in fact Liu Xiang's brother, trained in the Sun Haiping, folks Xie Wenjun believe they can succeed 6 years ago, Xie Wenjun became Liu Xiang's brother, educated in the Sun Haiping, it makes Xie Wenjun believe they might succeed Although compared with exactly the same age of Liu Xiang, Xie Wenjun the present achievements are really far less, but the master older brother thought, Xie distance fabulous players has been very shut 13 seconds 23, A young ballerin seconds 31, three days, Xie Wenjun boasts won the 110 multi meter hurdles champion in Shanghai, Beijing, his hands, have Oliver, Robles Liu Xiang had been the enemy At that time, Xie Wenjun had become the new spokesperson for track and field China, other similar to the "successor of Liu Xiang" is performed Who is Xie Wenjun? He can take over a baton of Liu Xiang? Can you hold up percent the sky Chinese track? In a 2015 Beijing World Championships and so the 2106 Olympic Games in Rio, whether there seemed to be hope for Chinese track and thus win a medal? Earlier option is used to be the Xu Genbao door football under Liu Xiang in the One hundred and ten meter hurdles before fitness, his special is the big jump and 100 gauge Is enlightenment coach Fang Shuiquan took Liu Xiang directly into the 110 meter hurdles malbox, and Sun Haiping was place in the track and topic star Liu Xiang Like Liu Xiang, Xie Wenjun was the wrong engaged in the clearweather com/sitemap/Cheap-Oakley-Sunglasses-Flak-Lenses-Jupiters-Swim html]Oakley Flak Lenses project isn't 110 meter hurdles, rather he used to be the footballing, football in Shanghai Xu Genbao under the entry door Xie Wenjun was born in 1990, your father was a volleyball player, retired to a university volleyball coach, mother is Shanghai list and field team sprinter, was born in a sports kin Xie Wenjun's achievements today, its anatomical contributed However, the it is partially gene Xie Wenjun in the small does not happen Xie Wenjun in training "sickly, overstatement to say that is the male type of Lin gopcalls com/style/Tory-Burch-Coupon-Code-Thin-Flip-Flop-Tory-Nylon-Tote-Canvas html]Tory Burch Canvas Daiyu, every two or three days running toward the hospital, another avatar is introverted, not too likes to associate with people " This is Xie Wenjun in his sole memory before the age of Ten Athletes born Xie Wenjun parents as well as do not have what good alternative improve the physique, to become truly choice for him to exercise alot more, football became their before anything else choice for deals "One is gambling exercise, two is the basketball is a collective game, within the hope and the other children, the complete system vertically partial introverted personality " Xie Baba introduced Exposure to football, Xie Wenjun is less, appeal is more lively, but also gave the impression to show a talent with football In 2000, Xu Genbao by using Chongming Island to open up wasteland extension liberty-resources org/pic/Christian-Louboutin-Pigalle-Nyc-Ankle-Boots-Neiman-Marcus html]Neiman Marcus Christian Louboutin soil, the formalized establishment of football Genbao structure, then strokes first runner is 1989-90 age small the members, to expect this group of ball players in the 2012 Olympic games Taking note of the news, Xie Wenjun's father took this man's son from Shanghai Wusong terminal fully briefed the ferry arrived effectively primitive forest football Genbao underside This is an offer one's own offerings like behavior, who besides don't know Xu Genbao accept the small men and women Xie Wenjun was 10 years old, top nearly 1 meters Sixty miles per hour Xu Genbao saw his height, person was born in volleyball fabric

Comment

clonazepam vs ativan

Cheap Toms Online wholesale more fashion Toms Artist Collections for cheap

Los padres y los adolescentes necesitan comunicarse y trabajar juntos para asegurarse de que se formar relaciones saludables Robbie Keane came on as a second half subsititute and marked his recordequalling 125th appearance with a double Internet trouble makers are plentiful mainly because these people think they are safe and anonymous hiding behind their keyboards In a computer monitor you are expected to sit farther away, so the density of the pixels is not such a big deal provancher qc ca/tree/icons/index html]michael kors outlet locations But those approvals put the states at odds with the federal government which still outlaws the drug Stingers: Lea Barta (Sydney University), Kelsey Wakefield (Brisbane), Bronwen Knox (KFC Breakers), Keesja Gofers (Sydney University), Hannah Buckling (Sydney University), Glencora Ralph (Fremantle), Holly Lincoln Smith (Cronulla), Jayde Appel (Balmain), Rowie Webster (Victoria), Nicola Zagame (Cronulla), Zoe Arancini (Fremantle), Isobel Bishop (Adelaide), Ashleigh Southern (Brisbane) Connect the power supply to the motherboard with both the 24pin main ATX Power connection and the separate 4 or 8 pin power connection And I found out I don't really need more than a tablespoon of salad dressing," O'Dekirk says Tribal shield rings in specialized designs will likely be the hot item in custom jewelry next season When you invest in real metal charms, it's hard to make a design error There is really no way you can go wrong with a gift of diamond earrings Throughout the ages 'bracelets' have been worn around the ankle (called anklet) and around boots etc cowtonscottage co uk/locations htm]cheap pandora charms Silver charms do not use gems very often, mostly because precious stones are rarely mounted in silver Thankfully for many men, Pandora's Box is the real thing, and deserves all the hype it has been getting recently This niche generally means one thing, a rarely used program with cheap production value You just never know what the heck it is going to catch on Featuring 100% QC of np-60 battery, it is free from memory effect and can be charged whenever the need arises It was a huge success and it wouldn have happened without the help of our amazing interns who volunteered for the day You need your pants to be tight all the way through so that they do not flare out the bottom You might find a UPS tracking number with the shipping confirmation email when they get home at the time your order ships motelalexandrin com/jquery/themes/index html]toms canada store "We've heard from the Haitian government that shoes are critical now that there is so much debris on the ground Still, if you do your buying to the greater extent at a particular store and also you obtain a range of products, than the simplest choices are to search online for local Toms Shoes shop coupons That comes on the heels of news that Toms, whose signature shoe starts at $44, donated its millionth pair of shoes in late September Buying a franchise does not mean that you're handed a set of keys, a service manual, and a hearty slap on the back

Comment

clonazepam vs ativan

Ray Ban glasses outlet wholesale more fashion Replica Ray Bans wayfarer online

Good ventilation and non-slip temple grips are also features that are desirable in these situations What makes you stand within the crowd and what cause you to different, it is nothing but your appearance and you will accomplish it by Ray Ban shades women In addition, you can choose varieties for men, women, kids and unisex ones, as per your needs for flexible eyeglass frames Their specially designed frames with patented materials allow you to leave them on for hours without even feeling them, and their light construction is as durable as beautiful betterqrp com/resources/locale/en_US/Components/PublicationExecutor/index html]sale discount ray ban aviators High-grade designer knockoffs must offer the very same textile and materials made use of in the original bags Typically, every woman constantly delivers a bag since it is where they place their cash or bank cards Since 1937, Ray Ban is THE brand on top of the mind of every person who is conscious about his or her look and particularly men just swear by this cult brand For example, we can always go for scarves, hats, all kinds of accessories that celebrities wear a lot Entirely like in martial arts, you will move up rank based on belt color You begin out as a white belt Three flames will get you up and running with no questions asked The junior belts are those people of white, yellow, orange and green Just how can donning a back affirm belt with regard to sleep injured a person? Or will donning the particular belt just guide? footnotefarm com/Riviera_files/Media/riviwk2-2/index html]cheap hermes belt The brush rollers bristles will last for a few years before they wear down and will become a lot less effective at remove sand and dust from your floors Are You At Risk Of Timing Belt FailureThe utilization of an adjustable cam gear permits you to advance or retard the timing by small amounts so that the valve timing can be tuned to obtain greater power Here is my web site :: John R Major free-enterprise denounce analysis:Shenzhen Jin Ostracize Business enterprise Co , Ltd Ex- Essence Woman, Victoria Beckham, seems to have in excess of 75 Hermes hand bags Even wealthier shoppers are cashing in on the cheaper versions and are happy to have them sitting next to genuine designer goods in their wardrobes It encompasses a five megapixel graphic sensor with 4X electronic zoom The best mineral foundation is not in liquid form The foundation is in powder form snowtechusa com/attachments/File/index html]burberry locations Same thing for single sex groups like scouts Burberry The Beat Cologne was launched in 2008- It was the outcome of the hard operate of two well-known perfumers Domitille Bertier and Oliver Polge, who utilised songs to arrive up with this amazing fragrance This may include the original packaging or a manufacturer registration card amongst others Females will love searching as well as selecting a purse design through Clutch system

Comment

clonazepam vs ativan

Real MAC makeup sale more fashion MAC 14 Color Eyeshadow for sale

When most of the people look into the history related to Aviator glasses, they imagine individuals using these forms of eye protection while jetting across the sky So once can choose the specially designed large stylish Ray Ban sunglasses in online to look pretty and young Ray Ban sunglasses are guaranteed to provide your peepers with proper protection against sun damage If the label is color coded incorrectly or if half of it has been cut off, then it's plainly a fake fusionboutique co uk/webadmin/calander/calander html]Ray Ban UK Regarding trend afflicted people getting innovative frames for boots and shoes on occasion turns into a dependancy With an option to choose from a wide range of products one can get a really smart deal So, the next time you're in need of a great deal on your eye health, don't just go anywhere in America, go to America's Best Never ever before obtain a fragrance on a swap meet, grocery outlets, or bit stores of fragrance and cosmetics, and pay focus to the rate, if it looks as well "attractive - probably you will definitely acquire a bogus The amazingly very first movement evaluation is routinely tabulation specifically in which the quantities and percentage of every and every solo type are granted within a tabular form While you observe someone or hear someone say they are a black belt, you probably look at or think of that person in a unique way Short women should wear them Handbag is must have accessory for women but at the same time also remember that size of bag should go well with body proportion While some are miniature versions of models for adults, other are specially designed for kids with cartoon characters, flowers, stars stuck to them et el glenviewcounseling com/data/tmp/data html]cheap gucci belts People sports significant bags constructed from clothing this decreased diagonally during the lap It is without a doubt that these belts are the epitome of attitude and class as they are beautiful designer belts that have become quite popular all over the world There is also a very specific way to wear them Later men chose to free the hands and pockets appeared for the same purposes The fragrance you carry with yourself has a lot to do with the way people perceive you and the way they react to you Soon an icon concerning Finally Approach design and style, famous people the same as Selma Blair and even Martha Stewart turn into heard about daily dressed in Burberry They even sell their differnt products through third party stores Designer clothing are also often either hand-sewn or produced in factories with strenuous and frequent high quality checks specialperformers org/resources/styles/modules/index html]burberry outlet vacaville The Closet is a store for those shoppers who love a bargain AND who love their designer duds Such as, jewelry New Burberry Clothing, Burberry leather coats, shoes or boots, Burberry, Burberry shirts, Burberry handbags, dark glasses Burberry Watch Burberry, Burberry handbags anymore Check out also for Burberry's trademarks with different under wears and swim wears consisting bikinis, camisoles, bras, briefs, vests in plain fabrics for added comfort There are in fact greatgift recommendations for Valentine's Day; which has actually been a tradition that has been concerning for many many years and these presents are gone along with by a valentine rhyme or Valentine's greeting card

Comment

Working...
                              X