Thank you FRIENDS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you FRIENDS.

A great big thank you to all of you who replied to my post " A PRESENT FOR ME ". I am so overwhelmed by all your comments and although I haven't met any of you I could feel the love coming off the screen so much so that I'm in tears at the moment. I'm going to give it till the end of the month and then I will be moving to a beautiful place called Abbsivlle, so if anyone living there could keep their eyes open for a nice two bedroomed house with a small garden for me I would be very grateful.
    Once again thank you all my friends,

Loads of love Irish xx:wings:
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Thank you FRIENDS.

It's waiting for you, Irish!
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Thank you FRIENDS.

I am looking forward to my new neighbor, come over and borrow a cup of flour!
      Meow-Meow
      MonaKitty

Comment

Thank you FRIENDS.

If you need a spot of DIY - I'm your lady... and Macks will keep you up to date on featuresque walks and places to go fishing - and Lou has a beauty parlour... CV has a deep massage and therapuetic place, and Nancy ( SouthernBelle - Ba Ba Ba . Ba .... ) has a wonderful cream tea ( all homemade ) next door to me..with Belle the doggie cavorting on the front.
        Gabbington, Kathy ( et al ) overseeing matters.

Hope you jump on the Abs train. Up and down and a bit of a bone shaker now and then - but thoroughly jolly nice chaps .

Lizzie- Beth
        xxxxx

Comment

Thank you FRIENDS.

Well I can't wait to join you all on Wed 1st November. Seems to me your all going to be much better friends to hang out with then old Mr Alcohol.

See you all soon,
          Love Irish xx
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Working...
          X