HAPPY 4th of JULY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY 4th of JULY

hope it was great! We made brownies to celebrate!

Comment

HAPPY 4th of JULY

Happy Fourth!

I am excited to have today off, its been a good day so far I am trying to sell my car so wish me luck! It feels good to be sober and trying to do the things I need to do to stay that way. I had my little brother in yesterday and he was home when I got home from work and instead of doing what I normally would have done- drank wine and sat around with him, I took him to a reptile and tropical fish pet store he really liked and did some other quality things so it feels good to be able to put someone else in front of me for once!
      Stay sober everyone and if you don't especially stay safe! I have seen several folks pulled over today while out and it was liberating to know I had nothing to worry about!
      I ain't afraid of no ghost....

Comment

HAPPY 4th of JULY

marriedgirl29;902917 wrote: I am excited to have today off, its been a good day so far I am trying to sell my car so wish me luck! It feels good to be sober and trying to do the things I need to do to stay that way. I had my little brother in yesterday and he was home when I got home from work and instead of doing what I normally would have done- drank wine and sat around with him, I took him to a reptile and tropical fish pet store he really liked and did some other quality things so it feels good to be able to put someone else in front of me for once!
        Stay sober everyone and if you don't especially stay safe! I have seen several folks pulled over today while out and it was liberating to know I had nothing to worry about!
        Good post MG29. Have a wonderful evening!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

HAPPY 4th of JULY

Lilly'bit;902915 wrote: hope it was great! We made brownies to celebrate!
          Thanks you little lilly'bit...john
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

HAPPY 4th of JULY

Hope those of you having the day off are having a wonderful, safe, day!!
            Had to post this amazing video of little girls ages 6-11, in Plainview Texas. I got chills watching it!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mREAd-hUPBA[/video]]YouTube - Young girls sing National Anthem-amazing!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
            X