Feeling grateful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling grateful

Just entered ~0~ into the drink tracker for today, whoopie!

Comment

Feeling grateful

The picture is coming tgether nicely. I will follow the proces eagerly!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Feeling grateful

i will too...i love the elephant but am so impressed with your self portrait....i can sketch, but i could never paint!!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Feeling grateful

oh, hey thanks mama bear... maybe i'll pick it up at school and keep working on it then.
          I got frustrated and left it.
          I will keep working on the elephant this morning until it is time for the gym and then lunch.
          I woke feeling really clear headed and grateful for this feeling.
          Gotta hang in there.

Comment

Feeling grateful

1967;902952 wrote: Yes, an unfinished self portrait...
            Me too. You are beautiful.

Stick with this sobriety lark. It just get's better and better once we're through the haze.

Best wishes.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Feeling grateful

Awwh.... thanks!
              That is so nice to hear!

I know sobriety is the best choice. ((I cannot believe I thought of wine already this morning!! This really is a obsession of sorts!!)) I felt so good waking this morning with a clear head!!
              I think when I look at it as baby steps it is more 'do-able' psychologically.

Comment

Feeling grateful

Got my Indian take out lunch... yum yum. One properly balanced meal a day really helps too.

Am painting!!

Comment

Feeling grateful

Uploaded Elephant day 3.. going to veg out now... no wine though... no wine = no worries.

Comment

Feeling grateful

Wow 67! Elephant pic is great! Thank's for sharing.
                    And yep, i agree. Baby step's seems much more do-able psychologically.

Go for it! No feckin' worries mate, Bravo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Feeling grateful

Hey Guitarista... glad you like it... I'll work on the running sausage dog today. And the hills. Still not satisfied with them, but I'll leave the elephant alone.
                      (( my animals woke me up far too early this morning... and the sick cat, but he is ill so what to do? I get up, that is what!))

I just looked at your public profile and ya know, my grandpa was born on March 11, 1912, the day after the titanic sunk!
                      A remarkable year!!

Comment

Feeling grateful

Glad he wasn't on it, and glad i wasn't in the band!....;-)

Comment

Feeling grateful

***bump***
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Feeling grateful

techie... what does ~bump~ mean?

Comment

Feeling grateful

When I saw you couldn't find your thread I moved it up with the bump. Bumped it up!

Comment

Feeling grateful

Hi 1967! I was out of town for the holiday and am still working to get caught up around here. I just saw your elephant! WOW!! I love it. You are very talented. I love your self portrait too. Congrats on your progress on ALL fronts one day at a time. :yougo: I look forward to watching your art and your sober self unfold!

DG
                                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X