X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY thread July 4th

Wakey wakey where is everyone??

Happy July 4th to all of you on the other side of the pond :yougo:
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

ARMY thread July 4th

GOOOOOOD MOOOOOORNING!!!!!

I was sooo excited yesterday, I just managed to interrupt my celebrations to leave on post in the World Cup thread in the sports section :H

Glad to have been on Antabuse though. I would have definately been tempted to 'celebrate' the victory. Glad I didn't.

Happy 4th July!

Viva Germany.
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Ok. off to have some breakfast quickly. Jawoll.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

oh how lovely is that. Wifey just brought me breakfast to the pc.

Nothing better then peanut butter and jam on toast and a strong cup of Coffee for breakfast. (other then a 0:4 victory over ARgentina off course!!!!!!!!!!!)
        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Morning everyone,

My house is still sleeping. Enjoying the quiet.

Johnny oh well I was for the other team. But I mean REALLY Argentina just fell apart after the second goal. Looks like we could have a NL/DE final, which would bring the EU to a standstill for the day.
          AF since May 6, 2010

Forget the past, plan for tomorrow, and live for today.

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

oh yea. absolutely. Germany Holland final. The old rivals.
            I really am German. So I couldn't pick teams
            My blood is Black, REd and Golden
            I'd actually prefer to be in Berlin for that final then here in SA. Though the World Cup is here. There were 400,000 fans on teh Berlin fan mile yesterday. Can you imagine the atmosphere?!!!

AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Good Morning Army!!!

Hiya Gaia, Chill (if you're still around) and Johnny boy....

Oney is so gonna have yer arses for talking footie first thing in the morning....:H:H

Hope you all have a

Stirly inkele:

P.S. Where is everybody? Still in bed or :sofa:....hmmmm. Maybe up late having a music party and are still zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Morning Stirly!!!!!

Everyone must have been up late last night I guess
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

:hello2:

chill, diz, johnny,cirly wirly stirly girly

JohnnyH, yellow carding you for football on the Army thread .......especailly Germany
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Sorry Gaia, missed you there so Hiya Gaia
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

johnnyh;902208 wrote: Morning Stirly!!!!!

Everyone must have been up late last night I guess
                      Saturday night music party....

There, all you have to do is ask if there are any lurkers around and guess who shows up...:H:H:H:H

Hi there JackieClaire.....:happyheart:
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Johnny, you are sentanced to 40 lashes...

Good morning everyone!
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Haha. Allright. Saturday night music party.

Very funny JC. YOu were heading the football topic as long as England was still in the mix and now yer handing out yellow cards. pfffffff..... :H:H

Hey at least you can say now you WERE beaten by a worthy opponent after Germany dismissed Argentina 4:0, right?!
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Oney!!!!

Ok. now I need to quieten down on the Footie :H

It's just difficult feeling as ecstatic this morning as I do. My wife keeps looking at me like i'm crazy. I'm still jumping around the house randomly just shouting and singing :H
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

:H:H:H
                              Do you want me recipe for morrocan chicken or not,
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X