ARMY thread July 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY thread July 4th

Hi Stirly, eyes bigger than my belly. What you up to? Just playing a few tunes here.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

ktab... so good youre back. hope you are doing ok.that meal sounds just yummy
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Hiya Spuds thanks very much. Sorry to hear you having a rough time of it.

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

KTAB you should open a restaurant!!!!

Stirly, yes thanks, had a lovely walk and went on the swings with Kerrie ......

Here is my gorgeous German Shepherd Kadi enjoying it too

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1289849=5622-attachment.jpg[/img]
          sigpicXXX

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Hiya spuds, sorry we cross posted, I thought about you today when we walked round the duck pond :l
            sigpicXXX

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Lovely dog BB.
              I do love cooking but couldnt cope with the mayhem in a real kitchen for sure.

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Hi Spuds...

Nice dog Betty.

This is my Freddie. I call him Freddoccino for short..

And here he is giving Tigger a ride...:H

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Right , I am back and scrubbed and lathered and creamed and fresh and smelling nice.

Ktab still waiting on that recipe...

Ktab,I dont think we have that here but I am gonna boil the milk 2moro, if the tin explodes I will kick the head off ya.
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

KTAB;902791 wrote: Lovely dog BB.
                    Thanks hun, I love cooking too but I know what you mean xxx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

KTAB;902791 wrote:
                      Mr. Stirly has said for years that I should have opened a pizzeria cause he thinks my home-made pizza is so good. Among other dishes that I make. No thanks to the fuss, the noise and the long hours. Would take all the joy out of cooking.

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

quack quack bb.hope you were nice to the duckies. ktab,im gonna kick the ass outa this AL bugger.
                        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Hiya Oney .......... lathered and creamed puts a picture in my mind seeing as we have been talking condensed milk all day

Stirly Freddie is gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxx
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

one2many;902797 wrote: Right , I am back and scrubbed and lathered and creamed and fresh and smelling nice.
                            Ktab,I dont think we have that here but I am gonna boil the milk 2moro, if the tin explodes I will kick the head off ya.
                            Hiya Oney-bum. I read some posts on another thread and they were discussing your butt. Does Wob know that....:H:H

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

one2many;902797 wrote: Right , I am back and scrubbed and lathered and creamed and fresh and smelling nice.

Hiya Oney-bum. I was reading some posts on another thread earlier and they were discussing yer butt. Does Wob know that??

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Er apart from not posting a recipe cause I was too busy making it what am I getting a kick for?

Comment

Working...
                                X