Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY thread July 4th

Heya Tips.

I thought you were off for another week?!

BUt you had a great time with the kids. right?!
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

You had a great week now quit yer jibber jabber Tipps......
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

My English friens would say, that in the picture is still a German pig. So that would be going with my Avatar topic, right?!
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Did you do the fan walk with the family yesterday or you stayed at home Tippers?!
          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Hey, Johnny & Oney

Yep: I did have a fantastic week with them. But I can't help having that "1st day back to boarding school" feeling I usd to get when I WAS still at boarding school!

Nah: it'll be fine... its just adjusting again.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Step away from the avatar...

STEP AWAY from the avatar...

MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Morning Tips,
                I'm going on a family fun day out except the kids are both away so I'm taking Mr JC
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

one2many;902254 wrote: Step away from the avatar...

MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!
                  :H:H:H
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

NO the feeling Tippers. All tooooo well. It usually remains much longer then the leave period as well, hey?!
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

one2many;902254 wrote: Step away from the avatar...

MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!
                      :H:H:H
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

JackieClaire;902255 wrote: Morning Tips,
                        I'm going on a family fun day out except the kids are both away so I'm taking Mr JC
                        Gonna treat him like a little boy, buy him ice cream and stuff....
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

JackieClaire;902255 wrote: Morning Tips,
                          Hey, JC

You should check with Oney about Family Fun days...

But hey: with the kids away, you and Mr. JC can have a fun day right at home
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

tiptronic_ct;902253 wrote: Hey, Johnny & Oney

Yep: I did have a fantastic week with them. But I can't help having that "1st day back to boarding school" feeling I usd to get when I WAS still at boarding school!

Nah: it'll be fine... its just adjusting again.
                            Wob gets like that too.....

I am in a strangly good mood today....I am done the booze, the smokes, the Red Bull, now it's time to tackle the eating..

Healthy eating from 2moro...this is prob harder than all the others put toether but I am gona give it my best shot.

I wish KTAB was here, he gives me an arse slappin over my bad diet.

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

I'll be back in a bit - going to have my 2nd coffee in the garden: it really is a lovely day, sunny, no wind. That'll already perk me up
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

JC...family fun days are family GREAT days WITHOUT the kids...

Wander around and revel in the amount of kids screaming for candy floss....tugging at sleeves for popcorn, lying on the ground and not moving when toldy cannot have a 43rd ride on the bumper cars...and resisting getting dirty mouths wiped and nappies changed..

Just smile sweetly at all the harrassed parents and give yer ice cram a good old lickin and move on xx

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X