ARMY thread July 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY thread July 4th

mmmm. Ice cream sounds like a great plan.

ONey, how you going to keep up with the weight gaining on a healty eating plan?!!

Miss Ktab.

Does anyone know how he is doing?!
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

this has taken me nearly a month of Sundays, Johnny
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

This is for you JC :H:H:H

AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

I don't know how I will keep the weight gain up Johnny.that will be a problem, is there any high calorie healthy food??
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

johnnyh;902270 wrote: This is for you JC :H:H:H

:H:H

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

yeah. you can start doing protein shakes and that sort of stuff to maintain and gain weight. YOu need to watch your calorie input and allthough you eat healthy, eat enough not to lose weight.
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

yeah was thinking of the protein shakes...Wob used to do them when he was training in the gym..

I will try do some research on the net tonight about what to eat..

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

I won't be eating German sausage to, you can be sure of that..

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

one2many;902271 wrote: I don't know how I will keep the weight gain up Johnny.that will be a problem, is there any high calorie healthy food??
                    Just eat larger portions or more often. The weight gain comes from eating more calories than you burn. Doesn't matter if it healthy or not but since healthy usually has less calories, you just need to eat more...
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Thanks Stirly, I will have to spend the WHOLE day eating lol..

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Haha.....

They're hardly healthy in anycase :H
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

one2many;902278 wrote: I won't be eating German sausage to, you can be sure of that..
                          :H:H:H I'm saying nothing
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

It's very difficult to gain weight healtily though. Becaue healthy should mean a balanced diet. Now that means a lot of veggies. They hardly contain any calories but are filling.

Protein shakes in between meals can definately help.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Veggies are the devils food....poxy and slimey and nasty and fresh.....but I will do me best..

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

haha.

Ok. Off to do something productive. (By Spuds standards). Go take a nap on the couch. :H

Later.
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X