ARMY thread July 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY thread July 4th

See ya Mario. You didnt show so I had to eat your choccy as well Oney.
    Fast forward to 22.30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2G8SrNqc5g&feature=PlayList&p=7ABA9E1779F 0BB34&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=13&has_ver ified=1[/video]]
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

LMAO Ktab!!!
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

KTAB;902378 wrote: Hello lovelies :hallo:

Just stopped in for a quick eeky: and who did I find in the barracks? Welcome back KTAB
        . So.o.o... good to see you :happyheart:

Will catch up with the Army again later. Just wanted to say...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

KTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB!!!!

I don't trust my eyes!!! Good to have you back mate
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

want to apoligise to you all last night, ruining the tone of this thread.As you can clearly see im nowhere closer to knocking it on the head, im going to call a place that Mario gave me a number to, I realise I need alot of extra help. Im in the middle of a crisis and im not helping myself by drinking. My instinct is too just disappear but if im going to do this I reakon I will need you all.

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Hey LImers,

Sorry to hear that. Wasn't here last night.

I hope you get on top of this. I know you can.
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Funny Ktab, was just asking this morning if anyone knew how you were. Fab to have you back. HOnestly!!!
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Ok guys. Off again. What a pity I missed Ktab

A lovely day all. Maybe check in tonight after church.

Adios.
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Good on ya Limers. you have a lot on yer plate right now and I know it is hard....here for ya in any way we can be...
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Afternoon everyone, bit windy this morning! Was kept awake by peeps at the races all night, can't belive I could hear all the racket from my house, then drunken people coming home at 4am banging my window... what makes em do it? I don't know, these peeps are normally the quietest in the world.. anyhow Lovely day today... finally have wow installed so gonna look at that later. you coming up after oney?

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Hello again, Stirly, JohnnyH thanks for the welcome back. JohnnyH I aint going anywhere so talk later.
                        Hi Lim/Lill?? sorry to hear you are struggling, know that feeling well. Wouldnt recommend the disappearing act really.

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

wannachange;902525 wrote: Afternoon everyone, bit windy this morning!
                          Hi Wanna, been eating beans on toast?

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Hi KTAB, hahaha funny I did have beans but no toast cause I had no butter

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Hey, KTAB. I'm really, really, really, really, really happy to see you back. We missed you :l

Limey: we're here for you.

Wanna, you old windbag

:hallo: again to all...
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

That could explain it then, dont try broadbeans so. You are not allowed use the B word, Oney might be lurking. Think I will stop looking at the garden and go crank up the mower.......or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X