ARMY thread July 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY thread July 4th

Thanks Tip that is really really really really really nice of you to say.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

I just popped my head in to say hi, KTAB - saw you were back when I was lurking on my mobile phone.

Will be back in a bit. I still have to go to the fecking shops.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Right I am off to do this grass before I have to borrow a herd of goats. Be back to torment yis tonight.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

:dang: stinking AL got me again yesterday, i knew it was gonna be a toughie as it was the town carnival. i was prepared with my bottle of fizzy drink.... and what did i do at the first opportunity.. put some crappy vodka in it...... and we all know what happens after that. i dont know what has happened, i was doing so well and this time it wasnt even a week. i didnt even really try to fight it which is so so so annoying. ive got to get serious with this, its just bloody ridiculous. gone from 3months, to 1month, to one week, to 6 days. shit shit shit. anyhow.. back to it TODAY I WILL NOT DRINK!!!!
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Hello Spuddleduck, I hope it goes well for you this time.

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Hi. Just checking back in for a bit.

Looks like things are kinda quiet right now.

Wanna, finally a happy picture... precious....

Spuddlededoo.... you still around?
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Got LOADS of housework done!!

Wob has a hangover but has scrubbed the floors and the bathroom.

Spuds, we need ta get ya sorted girl x
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

one2many;902572 wrote:

Wob has a hangover but has scrubbed the floors and the bathroom.
                  :shocked: You would never get Mr. Stirly to do that hangover or not unless I was flat on my back in bed. He is very tidy tho' and doesn't do stuff like leave clothes lying around or wet towels on the floor or anything. And always tidies up the living room before he goes to bed, straightens up the pillows and the throws, that kind of thing. But housework is not on his list. And he does take care of the plants on our big balcony and sometimes sweeps it so I really can't complain. Just not a mop-the-floors clean-the-bathroom person.

Spuds, where are you???

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Wob is the opposite..leave stuf around etc etc but will do the cleaning and the hoovering...

Boody tired from my exertions today...when I do a big blitz I always shift things around..even if I am too small to lift them lol..

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Check this out... I have tears in my eyes....

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I just studied one chapter in the book and understood Nullable value types and value structures.. I am so happy. Now wow. Happy day to all

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

wannachange;902581 wrote: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I just studied one chapter in the book and understood Nullable value types and value structures.. I am so happy. Now wow. Happy day to all
                          Okay, tell us. What the heck is a nullable value and why do you have to know what it means and what book are you reading....

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

I cannot click on the link Stirls..

Em,, thats great Wanna..

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

one2many;902587 wrote: I cannot click on the link Stirls..

Em,, thats great Wanna..
                              I know. It doesn't come up as a link for some reason. Copy and paste...

Comment

ARMY thread July 4th

Thats really nice video Stirls, I didn't have tears in my eyes cause I am a man I think but I enjoyed the video and the fact she got through, although they are just setting her up for a fall which is a pity

Comment

Working...
                                X