Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY Thread, 5th July 2010

Good morning, Army

Make the most of the week ahead! I going to do my utmost. No sense in moping around, is there?

WhoopWhoop!!! :H:H:H

(No: I am NOT on drugs, in case you're wondering...)
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

You on drugs Tigger ?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Good Morning Troopers!!!

Hiya Starts and Tips and to all who drop by later..

Starts, methinks Tips got the right idea here.... so hope you can all.....

Off to walk the pooch. Will catch up with you later.

A great day and fab week to you all....

Stirly
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning Tips, Starty & Stirly .............. and everyone still to come

excellent idea

Happy Monday

See you all later xxx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Hey, Starty Stirly & Betty

I'm a human dynamo! A week's worth of email has been "sorted" - crap deleted, urgent responses sent off, the rest waiting to be dealt with during the rest of the week!
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Guten Morgen Freunde. Jawoll.

Tippers. Hope you settle back in well

Starts, Stirl and Betty. mornings to you.
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Morning, Morning, MORNING

Well I've been dreading the 5th July as this time last year I hit my rock bottom, but and this is a big but if I hadn't had that experience it wouldn't have led me to meet Dr :h and finally use MWO.

So this morning I am truly grateful and thankful.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well done for making it this far JC. Only 2 days away from the big number.

You're a star
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Thanks Johnny, life would be damned near perfect if I could get me broadband updated. The 'puters running on snail power.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Haha. I now the feeling JC. I'm on 3g at home with bearly coverage. Try and follow a busy army thread on my connection. By the time the page is reloaded at times, there's another page of posts :H
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

The stoopid thing is when we upgrade sometime this week it's gonna be about a 3rd of the price we're paying now, problem is you have to do it on line. The son and heir's away til Wednesday so we can't use his 'puter.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya JC and Betty. Hello Johnny.

JohnBoy, you're right, JC is a star. Her day on Wednesday is big for two reasons...
                        She's got a year AF and she's getting her boy for mentoring. And you can bet she's going to do a great job....:h

JackieClaire....

Comment

Hi Stirls,
                          I thought I would have heard something by now about my boy, looks like he's gonna go over his due date.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;903076 wrote: Hi Stirls,
                            I thought I would have heard something by now about my boy, looks like he's gonna go over his due date.
                            Don't ya just hate it when something like that happens. You look forward to something so much and then someone else messes it all up. Well, just hope it will happen soon....positive thoughts...

Comment

My mentor's on holiday in Egypt and that's left only one full time member of staff at the local office. I've waited this long another few days isn't gonna kill me.

Good news for today, my Uncle isn't as gaga as my brother made out. Mr JC and the daughter went to see him last night. He's been moved onto a much better ward and my Aunities have found a superb nursing home for him.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X