• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th July

You never know you might be one of those people that enjoy pain
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

chr?&$%as.... does that mean weve had summer now. ah tum ti tum... ill get me wooly socks back out
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Can you get eyebrow waxing kits???????
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

reeet, im orf to do a million and one things today... seem to fill the days (ok, when im not sleeping).. biz biz bizzy duck bzzzzzzzz quack

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

one2many;904005 wrote: Can you get eyebrow waxing kits???????
            i waxed my eyebrows and i missed

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

one2many;904005 wrote: Can you get eyebrow waxing kits???????
              I think so, the lady who did mine used them. I just have a very long finge now :H
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

ohhhh off to investigate, I too am using my fringe now.
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

I'm orff too, I'm feeling really tired today
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Me again, son and heir on his way to his interview for his first real job in the grown up world. Why am I feeling like a mummy sending her little soldier off to his 1st day at school
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Afternoons. Just the quick lunch time check in.

I could do with a nice pastry and a cup of coffee now. Y didn't I think about that when I was at the shops?! I mean it was inevitable.

Good luck for your son's interview JC.

Oney, if you're around. How's that new healthy lifestyle coming on?!
                      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

JackieClaire;904049 wrote: Me again, son and heir on his way to his interview for his first real job in the grown up world. Why am I feeling like a mummy sending her little soldier off to his 1st day at school
                        Just stopped by for a quick peek and saw this.. Best of best of best of luck....all fingers, toes and eyes crossed :nutso:!! Keep us posted on how the interview went...
                        Catch you all later...
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Hi guys, I must be losing me marbles. Took the doggies out to the beach this morning and just kept walking and walking and walking. Decided I had better turn around after two hours and head back. In hindsight it was a bit too far, I am knackered.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

ok. couldn't do the pastry (cause there simply was non) and had peanut butter and jam toast with the coffee. Not bad either.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Heya Ktab. Outch. Have a good rest mate. I'm tired just reading it
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Twas lovely though, four hours and I only saw three people. Oh and my hay fever is gone for now, must be the lack of pollen and the sea breeze.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X