Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackie Claire is One Year Sober today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's an astounding achievement Jackieclaire! What an inspration you are to me. I hardly know you but you already stand out from the crowd. Thank you for your lovely warm welcome amd i look forward to getting to know you better.
    God bless you. xx
    Be strong-
    We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
    Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Congratulations JC you are truly and inspiration to everyone here, and like many newbies here you were the first to welcome me to MWO and I thank you from the heart - you also taught me how to use the timer on my oven :H:H

Luv and Hugs

P xx :huggy
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Well done jackie, what a happy anniversary and many more to come xx
        I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you.

Comment

fantastic jc

you are fantastic. how do you plan to celebrate? perhaps a little item of jewellery you can wear everday to remind you of how strong you are? a day out? new clobber? i hope this fellow geordie one day can post the same thing!

you always reach out a hand for me. i'm so pleased for you. you're an inspiration xx
          The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Congratulations Jackie on your 1 year anniversary. What an achievement and done with such warmth, support and friendship for all you venture near this site. You are a true role model for so many Jackie. Congratulations again.

Comment

Congratulations JC I am so happy for you today, it must be marvelous to look back to a year ago and see all the positive changes your determination and courage has brought you. MWO would be a much duller place without your support and sense of humour, you crack me up on a daily basis. I am very glad we got to meet when you came over and here is to year two.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Awwhhh JC, me aul flower...RELISH in this day hon...this day is yours....I am SO proud of you xxxxx
                Now get the plates...heres yer cake.

"It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

"In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

wow, id no idea you had a year, well done.

Comment

Congrats JC! :cheering:
                      That is awesome.. and thank you for the wisdom and advice you have given me since I joined..
                      Katie xx
                      "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

:banana::banana:inkele:inkele: CONGRATULATIONS!!! AND THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP AND SUPPORT YOU GIVE. YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON. :heartsnflowers:
                        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Just thought I'd pop in to say a huge THANK YOU. I'm honestly a little overwhelmed by it all and trying to find some appropriate words to say, but just for now I'll keep it simple and add another thank you.
                          J x
                          :l
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oh well done JC......
                            And you have been so generous with others as well as attending to your own sobriety (yes is has been noticed)
                            The mark of a trully wonderful person.
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Argh.... I dread the fact that I only get to post on the SECOND page!!!

JC. You're a star!!! Congratulations!!!! England couldn't do it. But you, you are a real champion!!!! Love you stax!!

Johnnyh
                              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

JC CONGRADULATIONS...YOU DESERVE THIS NEW WAY OF LIFE...KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING MY FRIEND! TRUCKER

Comment

Working...
                                X