Army Thread 7th July

Wet fart is a very descriptive term

I am done, finished, finito, kaput with studying for the summer
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

Phone call from the daughter

I have to add this is from the child whose 1st solid food at 6 months old was brussel sprouts. We let his grandma change his nappy the dya after Christmas.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

Hi Starts..:goodjob: about the studying.

Off for a bit. See yaz laterz...
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

Heya.

I see still no decision on yer new/old Avatar Oney?! Come on.

Broccoli usually at least smells like wet fart. So don't take offense :H
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

hi and bye stirls.
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

I heard the sound of relief up here,starts.

Betty to be honest I'm still a bit overwhelmed by all the good wishes. I honestly don't know what to say.

See yer latz Stirls, my little fairy friend:l
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

I LOVE broccoli! Steamed, or raw with ranch dip.
                I made a dip once with several types of stong cheese, and my son said 'now I know what cat s--t tastes like.' He was banned from the kitchen, and the dip was consumed.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

evening

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

hahaha. unappreciative bratz :H

I actually do like broccoli. But it does have a distinctive smell at times.
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

Mister Mario. Evenings.
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

How is it all going in between that wedding madness?
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

ooh it's the bride, how goes it ,mario.

did I say hello Johnny if not :hello2:
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

its going great, iam not there i have a secluded spot to watch that other thing thats on in a hour.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

I'll get me castanets and dance a tarantella ( I bet that's something rude in Spain)
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

Hi JC!!!!

Oh yeah. THAT other thing. Yeah, heading the same way mate
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X