• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have done something bad guys....

Oney, your heart is pure gold. Be proud of that and what you did today.:l
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Dear Oney: Your act of kindness may have given that man hope and like us he will quit when he is ready. He is some ones son." there for the grace of god go I" beautiful words to live by. Think of a time when you felt worthless, I know I have and someone did or said something kind. You may have stopped him from stealing or somthing worse. If the world was made up of people like you it would be a beautiful place. Summer

Comment

I concur, you did the right thing and shouldn't be ashamed.
        Quite to the contrary I believe!

Comment

I think you did the right thing.
          Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Definitely the right thing however if you did it everyday then that would be wrong.

JohnnyH

I'm not ashamed, I'm proud to be an alcoholic because I've turned my life around. How many people do that everyday?I've also been seen, heard, read drunk in some awful states and being seen sober I don't give a toss if people know what I've been through. It can't hurt me now and compared to that it's insignificant.

Comment

Ukblonde;908814 wrote: Definitely the right thing however if you did it everyday then that would be wrong.

JohnnyH

I'm not ashamed, I'm proud to be an alcoholic because I've turned my life around. How many people do that everyday?I've also been seen, heard, read drunk in some awful states and being seen sober I don't give a toss if people know what I've been through. It can't hurt me now and compared to that it's insignificant.
              Right on.
              I embrace my history as a drunk, and as a now sober man, i use it as an energy, and feel powerful and proud to have turned my life around 360 degree's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
              X