Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th July

quick hi & bye

wedding lovely, food lovely ,people lovely, hotel lovely.

of back down to the dance floor :-)

see yas tomorrow

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

Hey Mario! Glad you having fun.... im taking Tigger to our beachbar tomorrow in Quarteira
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

one2many;906512 wrote: I am grand BB, gonna get a chipper...coz I don't drink and I don't smoke and I don't drink Red Bull...so I have to have something..

Nighters Tippers x
        Oh, Oney! What's next, being re-virginized?? :H
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

rubywillow;906535 wrote: Oh, Oney! What's next, being re-virginized?? :H
          I wish!!!

Enjoy Mario x
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

They actually do that operation in California. What a joke!!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

rubywillow;906542 wrote: They actually do that operation in California. What a joke!!
              NO WAY!!!! :H:H

What happens, do they keep getting it done?
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

i don't know. Never looked into it. :H Besides, when you're my age, who would beleive you??
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

They also get plastic surgery on their toes, to make them look better in their 5" sandals. Another reason to call it 'Californication'. Truly, they should be their own country of excesses.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X