SHIT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHIT!

KTab - Like Hippy Chick I copied the 5 chapters and pasted it on my page of things to remind me why I do this.

Waving - Take it one step at a time. Good on you for leaving at the one drunk.
    I reward myself for each milestone. I book in for a facial a week before my month anniversary and then I have to stay AF so I can keep the appointment.
    Tant
    AF since 12 April 2010

Comment

SHIT!

Thanks everyone

I'm sober Tonight and planning on staying that way!
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

SHIT!

KT, BRILLIANT post!! Thank you. Wave, listen to the wisdom of those who have struggled for a long time, maybe decades. The one thing we all know is we are only one drink away from that hole again, all of us. And we DO make a conscious decision to buy it, open it, and put it in our mouths. It's OUR decision, not AL's, as much as we know it's to blame for our misery. We have to put aside our pride and realize we have a flaw, a weakness. If we had potentially fatal allergies, we'd take steps to protect ourselves, carry an antidote. AL, however is advertised, commercialized, romanticized in our societies, though it is sometimes the harbinger of death. We must, personally, become accountable for our health and lives.
        Your mates here will support you, be here for you. So glad to see you started a thread for this.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
        X