Army Thread 10th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th July

KTAB;907746 wrote: Ok and was that good?
    Yes it was. (I like the careful wording there ) It was planned vacation for the 4th of July holiday. She took a few days off and I was gone a week. Lovely time. Took little doggie.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

hey johnnyh! I'm just waking up here.
      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

Nice, very nice.
        I think my passport has cobwebs growing on it.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

Haha. Still waking up here myself

Rainy day here in Cape Town. What a pity. That family outing will have to be to the local mall
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

We've got triple digit temps and things are pretty crisp here. I've got to go set up the sprinkler now so I can hopefully dig a few holes for some plants.
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

Hasnt stopped pouring down for over 24 hours now. Here is a little song for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbjZPFBD6JU[/video]]YouTube - Norah Jones - Come Away With Me

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

Anything you want to say about the footie tonight Ktab, while Oney and JC aren't around?!!! Or is Greenie a bit sensitive to that topic on the ARmy thread as well?!!! Apologies in that case
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

Nope, you are not getting me in trouble again today. I do have a question for you over on the WC thread however.

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

Haha. ok. will pop by there then :H
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

Cool, cool. We're off to our family outing. Have some fund indoors somehwere. Maybe i'll let the girls to do their shopping and take my son to the movies or something. Looking forward to it
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

Do check out my link on the WC thread before you go.

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

I did, I did. and replied. Feck the parrot. :H
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

I am bored now. Looking up the names of wildflowers in my garden. There are dozens of clumps of these, about 3.5ft tall, they are lovely and in flower now.

Irish Wildflowers - Rosebay Willowherb

Ok someone tell me to get my scrawny butt in gear and do something productive.

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

get your scrawny butt in gear and do something
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

KT, I love that piece by Portia nelson about the hole in the sidewalk. But this always comes to mind......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjMUfIKktWU[/video]]YouTube - Geico Pothole Commercial
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X