Army Thread 10th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th July

mmmm.. Yeah I know a good place or two as well. Allthough Mugg and Bean ist still hardly beatable in terms of value for money. You order a half slice there you'll struggle to finish it. :H and then off course there's always the bottomless coffee to go with it.

Busy week ahead again, hey Tippers?!! (Or we won't speak about that on Saturday?!! :H)
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm that sounds delish JC

Looks like we're all cake addicts here

Cleaning house is such a waste of time really, isn't it?!! It takes less then a second for things to look messy again anyways.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

Sooooo.... How does this flipping Squid Paul get his predictions right EVERY time?!!!

Guess Spain is defo winning then tomorrow morning.
        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

Shove it all in a box, if you don't go back to the box within a month, chuck it out. Apparently it works for some but not the JC house. I dread to think whats at the back of the garage.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

Remember that there is a Pauline as well: she predicted a Dutch win

I sure hope they DO win (sorry Mario)

An no: you're not allowed to mention work on a Saturday
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

JackieClaire;908066 wrote: Shove it all in a box, if you don't go back to the box within a month, chuck it out. Apparently it works for some but not the JC house. I dread to think whats at the back of the garage.
              Possibly untold treasure
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

:H:H:H:H:H

Youngest cub has just misspoken: she referred to a movie: Saving Ryan's Privates...
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

Haha. And feck the Pauline. I've deliberated on these fong Kong Oracles on the Fifa WC thread allready. Ther's only one Paul the Octopus!! He's a legend :H:H

Yeah, JC, that won't work with us either.

You don't want to see OUR garage.
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

tiptronic_ct;908069 wrote: :H:H:H

Youngest cub has just misspoken: she referred to a movie: Saving Ryan's Privates...
                    :H:H:H
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

Ok. I need some sleep. I'm flipping tired.
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

Enjoy your lemon meringe tomorow Tippers.

Good night
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

G'nite, Johnny
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

heyho troops
                            cant believe the army thread is still going when i came on
                            life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

Right only any 25 and third dishes to do and we've just heard someone else has said yes and the lass next door invited her sister. Do you think I should add another 27.

Oh and another layer on me traffic light jelly ,no vodkas in it this time

Right I'd better go.

Are you sure she didn't say Shaving Ryan's Privates
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th July

JackieClaire;908077 wrote: Right only any 25 and third dishes to do and we've just heard someone else has said yes and the lass next door invited her sister. Do you think I should add another 27.

Oh and another layer on me traffic light jelly ,no vodkas in it this time

Right I'd better go.

Are you sure she didn't say Shaving Ryan's Privates
                                :H:H:H:H
                                life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Working...
                                X