Back for another go around ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know who remembers me - havent' posted in a while - thought I could moderate so was just lurking from time to time. Of course I was fooling myself again. Seems I do that alot. Anyway - hung over today won't be tomorrow - today is Quitin Time, corny but I got to stop this stuff. Theres no reason for it and it gets in the way of all the things I want to do.

Plan is to just not do it - no meds or aids or anything - just cold turkey like I did with ciggies over a year ago. I will need your help. I can stop for a day maybe two but havent been dry for more than 2-3 days in years. In any event thanks for taking me back in again and all your help in advance. This day will be easy - tomorrow my be ok - but from Monday on it'll be hell.

-QT

Dude. I am a saved drinker. For 40 days and forty nights I have been clean, and I did it like you said...I just turkeyed down. I have many years of drinking behind me. Good, bad and indifferent. All you need to do you know. Keep us posted b'cos we all care how others are doing it helps us all on the journey.
    'If one sod be washed away, then the continent is the less for that.'
    I am extremely prone to misquote...so don't hold it against me.
    I have more than a passing interest in how individuals cope with this shite and would like to know how you are getting on...specially snce you are a veteran.

Comment

Working...
    X