Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Poopie List - Let's Bulk It Out

loaded

Well, let's hope to God if he's loaded with poop, Nancy, he's got his bore choke on.

And that he's a good aim.

Comment

Types of Poopies

GHOST POOPIE: The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.

SECOND WAVE POOPIE: This happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize that you have to poopie some more.

LINCOLN LOG POOPIE: The kind of poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.

GASSY POOPIE: It's so noisy, that everyone within earshot is giggling.

DRINKER'S POOPIE: The kind of poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

GEE-I-WISH-I-COULD-POOPIE POOPIE: The kind where you want to poopie but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.

THE SURPRISE POOPIE: You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you are about to fart, but *oops* --- a poopie!
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

I had to look up scatological, great word Tawny. I found this little tidbit in one of the examples.

Screamin' Jay Hawkins recorded his "Constipation Blues" with his trademark yells after his first bout with blockage and the Bonzo Dog Band recorded "The Strain" on the same topic and with many of the same sound effects.

Comment

made me laugh jenneh
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

lets hope that doggie dont go poopie
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

jenneh - did you come up with that yourself?! that's terribly funny stuff.

Comment

Freckles, this all started from a post I made under General Discussion called Delicate bodily function question. If you look under there you will find a rather lengthy list of poop types provided by Kanga that should have you laughing pretty hard. Gross, but true.
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Kanga,
                  You are a total nut!!! I love it!! Takes one to know one you know.

I love that office picture !!!...priceless..I am going to print & frame it & give to my husband for his bathroom, which is beginning to like an office!!!.. He howled at the poopie list..as I did

Kanga & Tawney ...precious folk
                  The Poopie List ...worth a million
                  Kanga's office picture ...priceless

Comment

thanks lush! - i have to admit i had been avoiding that thread:H ...

Comment

Working...
                    X