120 days and onward and farewell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderation in all things Johnny my friend. I am personally very sorry to see you go. The last 30 days has been tough for me at times and you have been a source of support that I have valued greatly. Time management is such a difficult thing at the best of times, for people such as us it is even harder. I am also becoming aware that as the cloud of Alcoholism lifts, we attain a sense of clarity which is born of being more in touch with how we feel. If I was fortunate enough to have a family as you do I would also prioritise them above every thing else. I would suggest that as long as you have a valid, understanding and valuable support network around you, you can only grow healthier, and lets face it, what stronger support can a man have than that of his family. I am sure that through openness and clear thinking your experiences will help to educate those around you about the dangers that are out there.

We have to create our own destiny. Good Luck Johnny and to thine own self be true.

Johnny.
    "The greatest hazard of all, losing one?s self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss - an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc. - is sure to be noticed." Soren Kierkegaard.

AF since 13 June 2010.

Comment

Well done on 120 days johnny, sorry to see you dropping out but if its interfering with your work or your family, so be it.are you sure its not because germany didn't win the world cup (just joking)Anyway you know were we are and it should be no problem for you to drop in and say hello,good luck wishing you the best.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hey Johnny, well done on the 120 days!
        I too know what its like to be caught up with MWO, I was here always on here, I knew every post and every thread and studied them inside out and it became very addictive for me, I don't bother with the fast threads any more, I come on for 20 minutes in the evening to see if I can offer encouragement or advice to anyone then I disappear, I wasn't going to turn on the computer at all tonight but I learned my brothers dog died and wanted to offer condolences on Facebook... what ever happened to the good old phone?
        See ya around Johnny, I hope or paths cross and sure if not we will keep in touch with PM's and the like.
        I love you man.

Wanna.

Comment

Congratulations to a very cool guy. I'll miss your frequent musings. Wow, 120 days is a great accomplishemnt Johnny!

As you ramble on through life
          whatever be your goal.
          Keep your focus on sobriety
          you'll always have MWO.
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
          X