Going through hell!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going through hell!!

Thank Miss B - its pretty unique to find one that takes kids, so I know I am lucky in that sense! It sounds like a great programme that will help me deal with my low self-confidence issues once and for all!
    Thank you starting over.. I have this place and my wonderful partner to thank for helping me keep my strength reserves up! though i know i have learnt heaps through my counselling sessions too over the past year.. I am looking forward to all this drama being out of my life too.. hopefully it won't go on for too much longer!
    "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Going through hell!!

Hi Katie,
      thats excellent you are going into rehab and going volutary, it makes a huge differance to show you are aware of your problems and want to resolve them..
      and fantastic that you can take your boy...

I honestly think if I could have done that here with Ollie, my situation could've been totally different..
      it was because I was frightened to admit I was still drinking and to go into rehab and leave Ollie..I tried to do it alone..
      and ended up with the siezures etc,etc..it was all down hill then, and he was taken from me...
      well done Katie, stay strong and as others have told you, don't have a drink to calm the nerves...don't....
      you will put all the positve strides you have made at risk.....

go for it girl....you are a wonderful mum, don't let that prick get in your head to think otherwise......
      justice will be done..your boy will be with you..his mummy..:l

so stay positive, no doubts, you have a lot of support...
      if you feel shakey come here and talk it thru...we all want this for you Katie:l

Comment

Going through hell!!

Thanks Lady Jan!

I will ensure I don't drink AL to deal with my anxiety.. I have my partner who I can talk to at any time of day or night now, and he always knows the right words to soothe me.. I will not let my ex hurt me again, I have a shield against him now, and I laugh off the things he says, which are downright ridiculous.. judges are not stupid.. his true colours will show on the day it all goes to court.. thanks again,
        Katie xxx

Comment

Going through hell!!

Katie, you are strong, surly you know this by now....you will get through this and you will do it AF and Smoke free...I know this.

Good for you honey, he does ot know this new strong lady he is dealing with and I reckon you scare the poxy SHITE out of him now...he can't get to you anymore! xx
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Going through hell!!

Thank you one2many..
            So far so good.. I am coping pretty well with the stresses in my life substance-free! Substances do not solve any problems.. but add heaps of new one's, on top of negative physical effects..

Comment

Going through hell!!

Katie,

This may or may not be available, but have you looked into any support groups for people that are suffering harassment from spouses/ex-spouses? As we find here, it can make all the difference to meet and share with others that are in the same boat.

You are doing such a great job, and you will win in the end.
              While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Going through hell!!

It sounds as though your ex is doing everything in his power to sabotage himself already, simply by his actions. Let him get on with it!! Just keep your resolve Katie and don't let his actions cause you to react like you have done so in the past. He's doing a grand job of fucking this one up all on his own! Sit back, chill and be positive. It'll all turn out for the best I'm sure.

Many Blessings
                Phil
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Going through hell!!

Katie
                  I just saw this...wasn't here last night...and I am so sorry that you are going through this AGAIN....
                  Be strong and lean on your new man.....nothing self destructive, OK?
                  Don't scare me again or I will come over there......
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Going through hell!!

Thank you all,
                    not tonight - i might look into a support group for other people going through similar things.. thanks for the suggestion!
                    hippie37 - LOL!!! i think you are right.. me and my partner are taking note of everything he is doing and saying, and there is a clear pattern of what he is doing.. all this will be submitted as evidence.. you are right, he's definately going the right way of fucking things up on his own! it looks like he'll be going to jail soon for breaching his avo..
                    Mama - don't worry.. i am not going to react the way i have done before. i am stronger now and not turning to any substances.. in fact, i am laughing off most of what my ex has said and done for it truly is ludicrous..
                    Katie x

Comment

Working...
                    X