DO YOU EVER POST WITH GLASS IN HAND?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welll Tip... I hope your take off was uneventful and comfortable...can't wait to hear about things...
    I had a great nite... only a sip of beer and a sip of wine... unbelieveable...but still...I'm proud. Another nite to go.

Franz~ do I dare ask? Just kiddn ya... how are you doing with the moderation?

Comment

Yoga~
      Ha Ha......I do my hair myself, my hubby cuts my hair sometimes but we are fully clothed.
      Wouldn't that get itchy??:H

As far as my moderating attempts~ all I can say is it's better.....I still drink daily. It's just SUCH A HABIT!! I am very aware of how much I drink though, which is more than I could say a month ago.

Haven't heard from Tipp~ she must be having WAY too much fun!!

Comment

Franz~ thank goodness... itchy isn't good...

well at least its bettter...:goodjob:

my husband says you can't go from 0 to 60.... I was reading a post and they were saying not to expect to much from yourself. It takes many years to build your behaviour and its gonna take some time to change it. I believe that. I want to keep chipping away at it. I did pretty good this week. Much better than in months past. All I can hope is that each week gets better and better.

Can't wait to hear how Tip is doing
        Keep in touch.

Comment

Working...
        X