WHY I'M HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY I'M HERE

Just thought I'd mention before I go to bed that today was tough day for me at first, but nearly all of you guys who have been posting recently came through for me and I feel so much better. I offer up my sincerest thanks for the bottom of my heart and I hope I can return a kindness to each and every one of you.

That is why I am here. To find a way out of a shit place. I think that is why many of us are here. To beat this addiction together.

I love you all. Together you've really helped me.

Look after each other while I'm asleep x
    "The greatest hazard of all, losing one?s self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss - an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc. - is sure to be noticed." Soren Kierkegaard.

AF since 13 June 2010.

WHY I'M HERE

Johnny;911276 wrote: Just thought I'd mention before I go to bed that today was tough day for me at first, but nearly all of you guys who have been posting recently came through for me and I feel so much better. I offer up my sincerest thanks for the bottom of my heart and I hope I can return a kindness to each and every one of you.

That is why I am here. To find a way out of a shit place. I think that is why many of us are here. To beat this addiction together.

I love you all. Together you've really helped me.

Look after each other while I'm asleep x
    Well done Johnny for getting through a tough day ..........

Sleep tight and sweet dreams, BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

WHY I'M HERE

Very well put Johnny. Indeed that is why many of us are here. Sleep well my friend!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

WHY I'M HERE

Johnny, you give as good as you get, if not more...you are always there for others and are a caring and genuine guy, don't forget that.
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

WHY I'M HERE

Well done Johnny. That pillow feels especially good after a challenging day. I hope your day tomorrow goes a little easier. One day at a time.

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

WHY I'M HERE

that's what makes this place so special...
            sweet dreams friend!!!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

WHY I'M HERE

Glad you made it through today okay.
              I've not been doing as well as I had imagined. Just had a look at the drink tracker... 9 days AF 5 days I drank.
              Wow.
              Reality sucks huh?
              Time to make a commitment to ME.
              Good night and sweet dreams!!

Comment

WHY I'M HERE

:soothe: Nothing like a clear head and conscious for a good sleep!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

WHY I'M HERE

Johnny...That's what were all about ! Congrats dude ! Would like to see some of your soulful sounds on our Music Threads though ! IAD
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

WHY I'M HERE

Johnny, I think every time we get thro a difficult day sober is worth about 10 easy days! Well done and yes it's great that there is always someone here to talk us thro!
                    Sleep tight
                    Molly
                    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Working...
                    X