ARMY THREAD 15/7/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 15/7/2010

JackieClaire;911973 wrote: Don't know if you saw the good news alert, but the son and heir's got a real job.

Further breaking news he's had a graduation funding loan approved and he starts as a real grown up job on 10th August.

But the bad news is he's going to have to leave his mummy and live in Leeds (that's down nearly south):upset:
    That is feckin WONDERFUL news!!!!!!!

Leaving home is a sad but very necessary part of son and heirs life. It will probably bring you even closer

Whats the job?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 15/7/2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKNZgDbLwGY[/video]]YouTube - GOOD MORNING VIETNAM

Nearest I could get to 'GOOD AFTERNOON ARMY THREAD'
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 15/7/2010

Hiya KTAB!
        How you doin you?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 15/7/2010

trainee assistant manager with erm Majestic Wines
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 15/7/2010

JackieClaire;911973 wrote: But the bad news is he's going to have to leave his mummy and live in Leeds (that's down nearly south):upset:
            Thats nowhere near the Watford gap and he will probably be back every weekend with his washing and looking for his mums cooking.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 15/7/2010

startingover;911979 wrote: Hiya KTAB!
              How you doin you?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzlpTRNIAvc[/video]]YouTube - James Brown - I Feel Good (From "Legends of Rock 'n' Roll" DVD)

Comment

ARMY THREAD 15/7/2010

JackieClaire;911981 wrote: trainee assistant manager with erm Majestic Wines
                Blimey!!
                No freebies for you my girl :H

Comment

ARMY THREAD 15/7/2010

KTAB;911982 wrote: Thats nowhere near the Watford gap and he will probably be back every weekend with his washing and looking for his mums cooking.
                  Well it's over the Tyne Bridge yer know, any where further than 10 miles away and a Geordie starts to get homesick
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 15/7/2010

hi all, broadband is still very slow here,

We have to start to move on here or we will get dragged into negative shit,ignore & the silent treatment, works wonders and yous women should know.

SO HOW DOING YOU AND WELL DONE TO JC HEIR, (new rapper in town)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 15/7/2010

mario;911988 wrote: h
                      We have to start to move on here or we will get dragged into negative shit,ignore & the silent treatment, works wonders and yous women should know.

Cheeky fecker :H:H:H:H:H

Comment

ARMY THREAD 15/7/2010

tiptronic_ct;911946 wrote: Hi, guys.

I've had enough of the shit that's been going on.

Blue Heeler in particular is working on my tits. This is NOT a fucking game. Can I please ask those who agree with my sentiments to cease and desist from reacting, as tempting as it might be.

Silence is also an answer when people play games to ease the boredom of their lives.
                        I was sent a PM requesting asking me to post on the "Battle Thread". It was sent to several other members as well. Since it was a PM I won't say who it was from and who it was sent to. It was, in my opinion, meant to stir up trouble yet again, because of the members it was sent to. Perhaps I shouldn't have posted but I will say this, that it was my one and only post on the thread and I don't intend to post again on the subject except if daggers are thrown my way and I've found a lovely shield to post in that case and it needs no comment. And JC says that it's to be my "shield of humour" and since she's got a smart nut, that's what it will be.

I, too am tired of the conflict on the boards and hope that it's over with. And if others want to keep it up, I hope at least that their posts are carefully worded and not meant to enrage or insult. That is the last of my comments about the unfortunate incident that got all of this started and has caused upset to so many no matter what their stance was on the matter.

It's been a lovely day today. We are alive and we are healthy. Tomorrow is a new day to be enjoyed to the fullest. A couple of our members have had some very positive things happen to them over the last couple of days and that is wonderful.

Am off to walk my dogger. Will check in again later...
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 15/7/2010

We love you Stirly :h:h:h

Comment

ARMY THREAD 15/7/2010

could a few of you drop over to sunrays post, if you dont mind me asking,

starts how is your day today

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 15/7/2010

I'm grand mario, bit of a shock yesterday about my godfather.
                              Then I heard about my cousin in law's uncle today. He was knocked of his bike about a week a go by a drunk driver and they turned his life support off last night.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 15/7/2010

Day was very good thanks Mario
                                Did some good work with a client
                                Tomorrow is funeral of the one that died and the money I raised for doing the run is dublin is paying for his buffet
                                I feel very proud to have been able to do this....

Comment

Working...
                                X