Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16 July

Leave it with me but I am sure Oney will have a few ideas for you
    Now I have made myself hungry so off into the village I go, luv ya and leave ya, be good.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 16 July

You've got 10 minutes OK
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 July

:H

What a drill sergeant, JC!
        (Is that how you spell sergeant? Looks funny)

Have fun, KTAB! Damn, now I'm getting hungry, too...
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Army Thread 16 July

Well you never know what he'll get up to with the Village People
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k[/video]]YouTube - YMCA
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 July

Rightio orff for a bit,
            laters my lovelies:l
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 July

JackieClaire;912933 wrote: So I just get here and Stirls, leaves.
              Iz you dumping me,:upset:
              Hello Ladies. Kinda quiet in the barracks now that the men have left. What is it... Girl's night "In"....
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 16 July

:hello: ............

Stirly what great pictures earlier, how very thoughtful of you, Welcome Back JohnnyH, and I haven't read back all the way yet so I daren't mention anyone by name in case I miss anyone ..........

I'm having takeaway too I'm exhausted!!!!
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 16 July

:hallo: Betty!
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Army Thread 16 July

Back in the room, just put Mr JC in his high chair and he's having his tea.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 July

Hey Betty. I just stopped in for a quick eeky: and saw your post.
                      All this food talk about pizza and chips and stuff has got me very hungry. I love Jackie's idea of ordering a vegetarian pizza and then adding extra toppings like bacon and ham and chicken and such..:H:H
                      Okay, I need an explanation. That Fat-bum Oney is always talking about chippers. Does she mean what we call french-fried potatoes or is there some special way of making them there. I've seen her mention a "chippers pan" or something to that effect and don't know what she's talking about. I have a pot with soya oil that I fry my freshly cut "fries" in. And they look like this.

Freshly cut, freshly cooked tho', not frozen or anything wank like that. We used to get them served in a paper cone with salt and white vinegar when I was young....heaven...

Now I see that JC is back and so is Sunshine so among the three of you I can get an answer to my chippers question....:upset:

Anyway, someone please clarify this for me so I can sleep well tonight

Comment

Army Thread 16 July

Hiya Sunshine, JC and Stirly ..........

Stirly I'm not 100% sure but in the UK we have chippys which are fish and chip shops, and yes your description of chips is pretty good, basic fresh potatoes 'chipped up' and deep fried .......... NOW IM STARVING!!!!
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 16 July

This is a fish and chip supper, the kitchens not mine BTW
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 July

sunshine_gg;912951 wrote: Guess I'll try again...

It was something to Johnny.. don't be silly, nuttn crossed and nobody cross... and something about the grand peanut having left this morning, being more awake now and eyeing his world with great curiosity.. oh.. and a picture of him and my daughter :H

Sunshine, I meant to post a comment on this earlier and got carried away by PM's. Sorry.

The baby is beautiful. What a sweet little face. You can't believe how jealous (in the positive way) that I am. I want so much to be a Grandmother. My guys are almost 31 and 33 and I keep asking them when am I gonna get grandkids, so often that they're tired of my asking. I just can't imagine anything more precious than holding the child of your child...getting all teary-eyed here....he is, as all babies are, ....perfection...:h

Comment

Army Thread 16 July

Good evening everybody!

Comment

Army Thread 16 July

I keep getting all teary eyed looking at that 'cos my baby boy's leaving home :upset:
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X