Army Thread July 19th 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apologies if I offend anyone by starting this thread, I do feel like I am gate crashing!

I remember Oney starting it officially with her pic of Goldie Hawn sunglasses, must be going back at least 2 years! and i love Starts with her squirrels for keeping it going.

Have not been here for awhile, joined over 2 years ago and have been on and off since with mixed success on my own part. Every so often though I do log in and the only thread I am interested in is the Army Thread, and to be fair what Roger and IAD were up to as I thought they were really funny! The army thread always seemed to be about like minded people trying to achieve what they wanted to achieve. I left the MWO site mainly due to the more negative things that tend to happen, people slagging each other off which seems to happen on a fairly regular basis, and seems to have happened again lately.

However, I have struggled to say the least, thinking that I can do this on my own, depending on loved ones to help, but they cannot as they do not understand the problem, despite them trying. So I am reaching out to you guys to help me, I have been my own worst enemy and have not sought outside help for various reasons.

I am starting again on my own using Kudzu (as very kindly sent to me by Starts) and L glut and just my own willingness and desire to get this monkey off my back (as Doggy Girl would say).

If it is ok with you guys I would like to just report in every day to the Army crew, no matter how lame.

I wish to thank every one of you for your posts and humour, I think for me personally humour is a big factor, maybe just not relaxed enough to enjoy it or thank you for it.

XX
    Bandit
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Good morning Bandit, good to meet you & great to have you join us!
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Good morn Chilli and Bandy!
      Its great to see you girl!
      Hey sweetiie, jump right back in wherever and whenever you like.
      Oh and if you can, just ignore any bad feelings that might happen from time to time. There is no way everyone can get on with everyone, same in any community no matter how loving.
      Now, lets get back to the job in hand and thats getting sober with a laff :-)

I am off on my hols today, but hopefully will be able to check in via my phone.
      Needing this break and looking forward to being a slob for a week :-)
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hey Starts where are you off to on your hols?
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

Lincolnshire, a cottage on a farm with a hot tub in the garden :-)

Comment

Good Morning Army...

Hiya Bandit, Chill and Starts and Hello to all who drop by later. A very,

to you all..

It's another lovely day in Stirly-world although we've got quite a breeze. The sea will no doubt be a bit rough for swimming but sunbathing is definitely do-able.

Beagle, good to see you here. No one has to ask permission to join our thread. Everyone is most

Starts... good news on your holidays.. hope you have a great vacation...sounds like heaven!!

Chill, I expect you've got weather similar to ours today. Will you be off for a bike ride or have you already done that? You get up so early. I read a couple of days ago that you'd been to the beach at 6:30am
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hiya Stirly!
              I dont know how you find all your brill pics!

Comment

startingover;913360 wrote: Hiya Stirly!
                I dont know how you find all your brill pics!
                One word - Photobucket. I was gonna post this one but yer not going to the beach. But it's very cute....

Comment

Good Morning SG - I think his name is Bandit not Beagle :H

I do like getting up early but 6.30 on the beach was a one off...

Starts - I do hope you get good weather, im heading to Scotland next weekend and actually looking forward to putting on jeans again
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Good morning lovelies, Bandit welcome, it is very nice to meet you.
                    Chilli top of the morning to you, I have some questions I want to ask you later.
                    Starty I want a hot tub in the bottom of my garden, two problems though, firstly it would need a roof cause its still looking like rain again today and secondly no way I would keep the dogs out. Went out to the car yesterday, realised I had forgotten something and went back inside leaving the doors open. Back out and the big lad was sitting on the driving seat.
                    Stirly, had to feel sorry cause its too hot ya poor thing, careful now if you go for a dip in the sea to cool down. (insert a little green eyed monster here)
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;913364 wrote:
                      Chilli top of the morning to you, I have some questions I want to ask you later.
                      (insert a little green eyed monster here)
                      Shit what have I done?! :H
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

stirly-girly;913362 wrote: One word - Photobucket. I was gonna post this one but yer not going to the beach. But it's very cute....

Ha ha! Love it :H

Comment

Hiya Ktabulous!
                          Has Chilli been bad......again

Comment

Chillgirl;913363 wrote: Good Morning SG - I think his name is Bandit not Beagle :H

I do like getting up early but 6.30 on the beach was a one off...

Starts - I do hope you get good weather, im heading to Scotland next weekend and actually looking forward to putting on jeans again
                            Thanks for the tip Chill. I just edited the name and then saw your post. And I'm not sure if Bandit is a he or she...Just checked profile - Bandit is a lady....
                            Good news on the trip to Scotland. One of the places I would love to visit. Then of course I'd go to Ireland and down to England as well to visit some of the Army folk...

Hiya KTAB....Won't be much dipping in the sea today unless I feel like drowning. Waves will be too high.

Right, I'm off for now. Have a lot of chores to do and need to get going on them.

Have a great day folks. Catch up with you later....

Comment

No I a couple of questions I wanted to ask about yoga meditation Buddhism etc...I can bring healthy eating and exercise to the table. Not sure what the questions are yet though
                              Oh I had a lovely evening last night.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                              X