• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Johnny!

Happy 35th to you, Johnny!

Pie

Comment

Happy Birthday Johnny!

Happy Birthday Boet. I see aside from our name similarities our birthdays are also withing 2 days of each other. You rock Johnny Boy
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Happy Birthday Johnny!

Happy Birthday Johnny without the "H" .....Ha! Now take some of this cream and find yourself a lady and spread the good cheer ! Ha! IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Happy Birthday Johnny!

Happy Birthday to a guy whose acronyms I am in awe of!!!!! Have a wonderful 35/35!!!! :banana::banana::bday3::bday1::banana::banana:
          ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Happy Birthday Johnny!

Hear hear Dance!!

Happy Birthday Johnny!!! All the best!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Happy Birthday Johnny!

Man.... you guys totally rock. This is fast turning out to be a really good birthday. I spent the day with Adam; my mentee and he got me some cool t-shirts, then his mum got me a cake and they sang happy birthday. My godson sang happy birthday to me on the phone (he's 3) and my mate Luis sang it to me in Spanish. All these lovely messages from you guys has just topped it off so nicely. Off out with 2 or 3 mates this evening for a few ginger ale's. Then going to see my niece tomorrow who was 3 yesterday.

Karma is indeed a kind mother in generous fettle.
              "The greatest hazard of all, losing one?s self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss - an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc. - is sure to be noticed." Soren Kierkegaard.

AF since 13 June 2010.

Comment

Working...
              X