Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope my apology can be accepted!

Hi all.

I am sorry for my recent behaviour and defensive outbursts. I've read and re read that thread and i only now see, that the way i carried on was unexceptable and i only now see that all that everyone said was only to try show me the seriousness of my actions.
    I have finally been able to see that you were not condeming me but only my stupid and inconsiderate actions, that could've actually turned out to be a tragic story. I feel so horible for all that i have said to everyone, and i am truely sorry. Can you forgive me?
    I had put my family in danger and i've realised that i when i drink, i do not think further than myself. I have since thought about what i would've done if anything had happened to my wife or child that day. I am keeping a visual of burying my little baby, and keeping it in my heart and mind about how i would feel if that was ever the case. I feel terrible and disgusted in myself and thinking about what i put my family through brings me to tears.
    I will use this visual everytime i think of drinking. I hope in time everyone can forgive me for being such a defensive asshole and for saying nasty hurtful things because of my pride.
    I have truely learned a lesson and i will also not bring up the issue of God in these threads anymore either as i realise now that my beliefs difer from a lot of people and each and everyone of us has the right to believe whatever we want to. so i'm sorry about that too.
    I never meant to cause trouble. I have received wonderful advice and great help from everyone on this site and i'd like the MWO family to accept me back and allow me to try again. I hope my apology can be accepted. It is sincere and from the heart. I do realise that you were all only trying to get it into my think skull and i remember from the beginning that i asked you all to kick my ass if i needed it and last Thurs i did need it. So thanks. It did get through to me eventually. I just needed to work through my own issues before i could see the truth and light of your responses.
    I know i need help. Lots more than i believed and i hope you'll be willing to keep helping me with butt kickings, and great advice. I am sorry! Peace... Dizi!:upset:
    Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
    AF since 04th May 2010
    Fell overboard on the 8th July!
    My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
    :crazymonkey:

It takes a strong man to come back and apologise Dizi, I really do commend you for that, I was right when I thought you were built of sterner stuff.

This post has really cheered me up tonight, fair bloody play to you!

Welcome back Dizi.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Welcome back dizilizid, its good to have you here.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Thank you. I know it took courage to write that. I accept your apology with open arms. Good to have you back Dizi!!!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Thank you dizilizid.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

diz....I know that took a lot of courage and I admire it....it's tough to accept tough love.....i've had a dose of it myslef...but it's always meant well....even though the delivery may be a little harsh....
              welcome back
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

dizi, im glad youre back. i didnt get involved in the thread as i dont like confrontation but i was aware of it. this isnt always a pleasant or easy journey but lets hope we can take the ride together and beat our demons
                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Welcome back, Dizi - good on ya.
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Thank you, Dizi - peace to you too! :l
                    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

diz thankyou for the apology, we have spoken via pm's and our peace is made..

I wish you only the best, and will try and help you all I can..
                      stay strong, be good to yourself and your family..
                      it is worth it in the end..
                      life is so much better living sober,
                      and your family will love living it with you, even more for you doing it..:l:l

Comment

Dizi

this has to be one of the best posts I have seen on MWO. My best and sincere wishes to you for beating this addiction.
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

DIZ - I respect you so much for posting this, your ability to take this attitude shows you are going to make great headway on both your AF journey and in life in general :l
                          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

Diz, I'm so glad that you have turned this situation into a growth opportunity in your recovery. Sometimes it is so easy to forget that this isn't about being denied our toys at playtime - this is potentially life and death for ourselves and others. I hope this experience helps you get to a new level personally.

DG
                            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Respect to you Dizi. Good on you.

Go and kick some al arse!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                              X