AF Army Thread...July 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sorry to jump in from over in the nest-but your posts brought back some memories! Johnny Fox's!! God, I have not been there in ages! Is it still there? We used to bring friends from "out of town" there and they always loved it. I'll be visiting some friends in Dun Laoghaire next month-have not been back in almost six years (that's a long story) but I plan to make the visit a sober one. Have a great Sunday!

Comment

yep once its not raining, did think you were mixing johnny foxes & lamb doyles up,

I don't really like jf it was to claustrophobic for me,

Anyway what you up to today and what you think of the Dubs yesterday,hope you had the flags out oney maloney

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Delighted with the win yest....I was never into all this till the World cup!!

Before you say it,...yes I KNOW it is GA but all the same to me.....ball and all ...
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

expat3;914299 wrote: Good morning, Sorry to jump in from over in the nest-but your posts brought back some memories! Johnny Fox's!! God, I have not been there in ages! Is it still there? We used to bring friends from "out of town" there and they always loved it. I'll be visiting some friends in Dun Laoghaire next month-have not been back in almost six years (that's a long story) but I plan to make the visit a sober one. Have a great Sunday!
          hi expat you can come in hear anytime & are more than welcome how are things going for you ?

Comment

Hey there Ex Pat....GREAT to see you here and even better to hear you are coming back to Ireland!
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;914301 wrote: Delighted with the win yest....I was never into all this till the World cup!!

Before you say it,...yes I KNOW it is GA but all the same to me.....ball and all ...
              This is more important that that world cup, this is the sam maguire were talking about here, The cups of all cups.

Comment

Hello Expat welcome to the army thread. Yeh only problem with Johnny Foxes was someone had to drive home and it wasnt going to be me.

LOL @ Oney it does have a ball I suppose.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Back in a bit

Comment

Thanks! Kinda stressed about coming back but I'm feeling positive.

Comment

I'll just stay away from Dublin 8. Good and bad memories. But I'll skip it this trip. Used to live by The Bleeding Horse.

Comment

Have you thought about how you are going to handle the invariable expected piss up with your friends on your return?

Comment

morning peeps. i thought i would get up really early today as i have a little stripy fella to entertain...... as you may gather it didnt happen... it is the weekend though, i think i deserve a lie in after a week of ...eerrrrr... lie ins
                          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

It is kinda early for a Sunday morning I suppose Spuds, is he behaving himself? Make sure he eats a good breakfast now wont you.

Comment

Haha, KTAB! That's why I'm staying away from Dublin 8. Not ready for those friends this trip. Sandycove is another world.

Comment

breakfast,, hmm i better hadnt give him what im having, strong coffee and horrid stinky smoke.... oh and a bit of jiggy jiggy... hmmm he might enjoy that bit
                                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                                X