I wish I could...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I could...

"Hello Little Sister it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

I really don't know what to say. Life is like a wave. Good days and bad intermingle, It's holiday season in a weeks time and everyone is stressed. When I'm stressed you can guess what happens and my self esteem goes even lower!

I wish I could...

Whats up Little Sister?
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I wish I could...

I try and change but the challenges stay the same..
      No they don't stay the same they get more complicated and I'm not strong enough to stand up..

Comment

I wish I could...

You are stronger than you think I bet and the challenges are still there when we wake with a hangover and less able to face them. Never give up trying.

Comment

I wish I could...

I'm not sure any more. I'm really sorry and I really appreciate you continuing the thread.

"Never give up trying." I have nothing left to give

Comment

I wish I could...

It do understand it often looks bleak at times and it feels overwhelming, believe me I do but we all have bad days. Why not sleep on it tonight and come back here in the morning and talk to us. Here is a little piece I like when I am feeling down, I hope you do too.

TWENTY-FOUR BRAND-NEW HOURS

By Thich Nhat Hanh
            Every morning, when we wake up, we have twenty-four brand-new hours to live. What a precious gift! We have the capacity to live in a way that these twenty-four hours will bring peace, joy, and happiness to ourselves and others. 
Peace is present right here and now, in ourselves and in everything we do and see. The Question is whether or not we are in touch with it. We don't have to travel far away to enjoy the blue sky. We don't have to leave our city or even our neighborhood to enjoy the eyes of a beautiful child. Even the air we breathe can be a source of joy. 
We can smile, breathe, walk, and eat our meals in a way that allows us to be in touch with the abundance of happiness that is available. We are very good at preparing to live, but not very good at living. We know how to sacrifice ten years for a diploma, and we are willing to work very hard to get a job, a car, a house, and so on. But we have difficulty remembering that we are alive at the present moment, the only moment there is for us to be alive. 
Every breath we take, every step we make, can be filled with peace, joy, and serenity. We need only to be awake, alive in the present moment. ...

Sorry I have to run.
            Keep safe
            KTAB

Comment

I wish I could...

you ok ? little sister?
              do you wanna go into chat?
              life is simple its just not easy

Comment

I wish I could...

Running out of time
                sorry

Comment

I wish I could...

Hi Little Sister, I'm pretty new on the MWO site-but I saw your thread and can understand that feeling. I have been through a lot of crap these past few years (A LOT) and actually next week looks like it may be a bit difficult too!! But saying that--there are all those little in-betweens that do keep us going. Sometimes you just have to look really hard but they are hidden around in the weirdest places. Like today-I helped an hysterical woman find her dog that was lost. A little thing maybe but it picked up my mood . And I came on here and read about some wonderful people that kinda helped me change my outlook on things. Just know you are not alone. I'll look for your post and would love if you write back!! Expat

Comment

I wish I could...

I feel so low.
                    I feel really guilty for "hitting"on you.

Comment

I wish I could...

Little Sister, Be gentle with yourself - you are feeling low, acknowledge that and accept that if you go to bed and get a good nights sleep you will feel much better in the morning. Don't feel guilty about anything - we have all been where you are tonight, alcohol is a depressant even tho we all think it makes us feel better. Come on here and 'talk' if you want to, there will always be someone around.
                      Molly:l
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

I wish I could...

little sister, we're here for you, sorry i was away for a while, had to sort dinner but am back now
                        life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Working...
                        X