Army Thread 19 JULY 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19 JULY 2010

howdy there, up bright and early today, I've got four dogs racing today - Yippie
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 19 JULY 2010

Good luck with that, hope you get a winner.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 19 JULY 2010

Bid day, zep!! Hope they do well! Who's racing?
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 19 JULY 2010

I have 3 from one litter, there names are Crash Gybe, Anita Win and Sally Weasel and my other one is called Skipping Rhymes.

Comment

Army Thread 19 JULY 2010

Sally Weasel is going to tear 'em up!
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 19 JULY 2010

I like Anita Win, you must have been having a lean spell when you named him/her?

Comment

Army Thread 19 JULY 2010

anita win :H took me a minute
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 19 JULY 2010

Hi expat nice to meet you, Mario, KTAB, Oney, Zeps, :hello: xxx

Greenie & Sunshine, I went for a makeover and photoshoot and i've put the pics on facebook, If anyone is on there and wants to add me as friend let me know ..........

Well I've had sunday roast today because yesterday was sooo busy, Beef Rib joint, Roast potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, carrots, garden peas, yorkshire puds, and horseradish sauce ......... now I can't move .......... xxx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 19 JULY 2010

how do you pronounce gybe?
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 19 JULY 2010

betty boop;915540 wrote: Hi expat nice to meet you, Mario, KTAB, Oney, Zeps, :hello: xxx

Greenie & Sunshine, I went for a makeover and photoshoot and i've put the pics on facebook, If anyone is on there and wants to add me as friend let me know ..........

Well I've had sunday roast today because yesterday was sooo busy, Beef Rib joint, Roast potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, carrots, garden peas, yorkshire puds, and horseradish sauce ......... now I can't move .......... xxx
                      WOW! That is a paralysis meal!
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 19 JULY 2010

Hi BB, I aint got a face ache account.

Comment

Army Thread 19 JULY 2010

I don't have much hope for Sally, but she is such a nice wee dog, Crash Gybe has been running 2nd or 3rd lately so he might win today, Skipping rhymes either wins or runs last. It's the first starts for Sally and Anita, they are side by side in the boxes so will probably just get in each others way, infact they seem to turn that into a sport.

Comment

Army Thread 19 JULY 2010

KTAB;915538 wrote: I like Anita Win, you must have been having a lean spell when you named him/her?
                            Her mum race name is Mandy Lifeboats

Comment

Army Thread 19 JULY 2010

I have a face ache. PM me you name bb and I'll do whatever it is you do to do that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 19 JULY 2010

greeneyes;915541 wrote: how do you pronounce gybe?
                                also can be spelt jibe, rhymes with tribe.

A crash gybe when you are sailing is when you get a sudden wind shift and the boom of your boat swings viciously to the other side of the boat resulting in people get whacked with the boom or failing overboard. Goes with the Mandy Lifeboats theme.

Comment

Working...
                                X