Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 20 July 2010

and if they do...k..goin to bed Zen....good fuckin idea

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

man I can damper the crowd

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

Morning all,

Hello Zen!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

Morning Everyone, Had a lay in today, going to do some work in the garden and go for a swim later, what could be better than that! Hope you are all well.

Johnny.
          "The greatest hazard of all, losing one?s self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss - an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc. - is sure to be noticed." Soren Kierkegaard.

AF since 13 June 2010.

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

Hey, Mr. G I hope you're travelling well

And heeeeeeere's Johnny :H
            Sounds good, Johnny: I'm stuck behind my desk on a glorious winter day in Cape Town: clear skies, a nice balmy 20C... no need to say more...
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

morning lovely peeps. after my early start yesterday im back on spudtime. got a flipping awful back again but im off to an osteopath today WEHEY. i do hope she gets it sorted out its a pain in the ..... back. also got an interview today.... i dont get too excited about them anymore. its only a 10houirs a week admin job... and they are doing a half hour test before the interview WTF. its at the citizens advice.. ill give them some bloody advice....get real
              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

Just stopped in for a quick hello. So.......Hello! to all who are still around the barracks.

Spuds, good luck both with the back and with the job interview. Take Tigger with you. He needs to get out of the house. And he's got a very lovely blue sweater with a white shirt under it. Perfect for a job interview..
                Seriously, especially with your back, I hope you can get some relief. I don't know what it's like where you live but here it's hard to find a good doctor IMO. I mean one who really cares about his/her patients and is truly dedicated to helping them. Few and far between here. If you don't slip them some extra cash they barely glance your way...

Am off to finish up preparations for dinner. See you all later....
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

Morning heads.

Still yawning here, just woke up, the smallest minx was singing her own makey up songs ALL night so I am knackered.

How goes it?
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

Hi Oney!
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

Hey Chilly woman!

Just got a text from Wanna, his pc is gone wank and he will be backed when he gets it unwanked.

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

Oney I have a dilema!
                        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

Spill my chilled out one..

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

I"m all ears...
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

Morning Folks!
                              I just got up at 10:30....Bloody hell....I feel like I've missed half the day but I'm just getting settled into this shift I'm working. I finish at midnight and I like to have a few hours of relaxation before I go to bed so I'll have my bath and read or maybe watch a film (the TV is utter drivel at that time in the am....I'd throw it in the bin again, but Susan seems to have grown attached to the damn thing) and go to sleep around 3am...but I still have this feeling that I've missed the morning proper.
                              Still, I do get most of the daylight hours to myself, which raises in me another feeling, that of getting two days for the price of one. A day free to do whatever followed by a day at work....and as for finding the right times to eat...Jeez...Who wants to have their main meal at one in the effing morning? Not bloody me that's for sure.
                              I'm jibbering.
                              I'll start again.

Morning Folks!

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

Good luck today, Spuddie. And yes, take Tigger with you!

Morning, Oney
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X