Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 20 July 2010

Morning, Pops.

Well, at least you sound well-rested, if that flood of words is anything to go by :H:H:H
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

Chillgirl;915887 wrote: Oney I have a dilema!
      Yes, i know. You're over there, and i'm over here!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

Guitarista;915896 wrote: Yes, i know. You're over there, and i'm over here!
        Christ you're a flirt-fest.:H
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

Morning Pops, I did struggle with nightshift, only I was a slug and honestly all I did was sleep and get up and go to work.

Hi there Tipps x
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

LMAO!!! :H:H:H
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

I ordered a book on Amazon about recovery and the Buddhist angle re the 12 steps. Im going back to Scotland this weekend to see my family so I got the books sent to my Mums as its saves me the postage they charge sending them here...

And of course my Mums just gone and bloody opened it!!!

I have lived abroad for nearly 9 years and my dear Mum has absolutely no idea about my drinking and thought Id just stopped as im into a healthy lifestyle. I deliberately didnt tell my family as I didnt see the need and my Mum would just worry if she thought it had got so bad!

Shit!! Dont know what she will be thinking now.... I guess I could say nothing unless she does, she knows Im into all my spiritual reading so she may just think its just a subject that interests me?? Yea right, and I just happened to quit drinking....
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

Mr G spot....you hornbag.

Hi there Bridge x

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

shit another dilema!!!
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

tigger is most definately coming with me... all dressed up in his posh togs... could be the good luck charm i need
                    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

one2many;915899 wrote: Morning Pops, I did struggle with nightshift, only I was a slug and honestly all I did was sleep and get up and go to work.

Hi there Tipps x
                      thats what i do.... only without the work bit
                      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

Chillgirl;915901 wrote: I ordered a book on Amazon about recovery and the Buddhist angle re the 12 steps. Im going back to Scotland this weekend to see my family so I got the books sent to my Mums as its saves me the postage they charge sending them here...

And of course my Mums just gone and bloody opened it!!!

I have lived abroad for nearly 9 years and my dear Mum has absolutely no idea about my drinking and thought Id just stopped as im into a healthy lifestyle. I deliberately didnt tell my family as I didnt see the need and my Mum would just worry if she thought it had got so bad!

Shit!! Dont know what she will be thinking now.... I guess I could say nothing unless she does, she knows Im into all my spiritual reading so she may just think its just a subject that interests me?? Yea right, and I just happened to quit drinking....
                        Could you say that you were doing an oline course about treating addiction through spirituality? As it might be something you get into in the future? Being the helpful, caring non little alco you are.?

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

LMAO Spuds, good luck darlin x

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

tiptronic_ct;915895 wrote: Morning, Pops.

Well, at least you sound well-rested, if that flood of words is anything to go by :H:H:H
                            Oh, I am.
                            Sleeping is one off my favourite pastimes and I'm very good at it.
                            I enjoy the work, just can't get used to the hours.

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

one2many;915908 wrote: Could you say that you were doing an oline course about treating addiction through spirituality? As it might be something you get into in the future? Being the helpful, caring non little alco you are.?
                              Yessssssssssss.....

Dog, you're good :h
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20 July 2010

spuddleduck;915905 wrote: tigger is most definately coming with me... all dressed up in his posh togs... could be the good luck charm i need
                                If you struggle with a question, just let him do the talking
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X