CAmping wet cold but AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAmping wet cold but AF

Hi guys just a quickie I'm on my phone and not good at posting with it!!! Think I might just had my break through at last - I'm in a tent in the middle of a field all alone it's raining cats and dogs and has been for 3 days and nights - tent now got towels on floor !! But the good thing is I have not touched the bottle of wine that has been in the cool box and seen as it is now almost 10 and growing dark I'm going to brave the rain and tip it out - just hope the rabbits don't get pissed later - hope your all well and please
    pray for some sun for me - god only knows why I'm in a tent and not in Barbados maybe it was just meant to be

lots of luv everyone from a very wet P xxx
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

CAmping wet cold but AF

ok panno now why are you in the test lol ... well enjoy the peacefulness ..
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

CAmping wet cold but AF

That's awesome Panno! Well, not the the cats n dogs situation, of course. Sunnier days ahead lady! xox

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

CAmping wet cold but AF

WOW Panno......... WELL DONE !!!! :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Keep warm and safe ....... xxx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

CAmping wet cold but AF

Whoohoooo Panno..WELL DONE!
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

CAmping wet cold but AF

Hey you mad camper! :goodjob:
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

CAmping wet cold but AF

Enjoy....

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

CAmping wet cold but AF

Way hey the sun has come out !!! In more ways than one x I'm off to the beach today to try my hand at body surfing lol - as they say your never too old

Luv P x
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

CAmping wet cold but AF

hey panno thats fantastic. (not the rain of course)..... though im thinking barbados may be a better bet next time.. ENJOY!!
                  Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                  Keep passing the open windows

Comment

CAmping wet cold but AF

hi panno, that sounds great, even the rain.once you dont get to wet,good for you for pouring out the devils buttermilk :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

CAmping wet cold but AF

Panno

It is pretty wet up here too - if you are in the lakes it's not good. 1 month of rain in 2 days or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X