Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's me, Colbe...where's that damn detox door?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here I go again. This time it is not because I want to but because I completely ran out of money due to an unexpected, oh what the hell, I suck at math and the bank said they are correct.

It has only been a few hours since my last glass but know there is none in sight for 1-2 WEEKS! I am already freaking as I look forward to those lovely old feelings of sleepless nights, RLS and my wonderful attitude that comes along with it all. I am already confused and feeling AHDH. My husband, although always supportive, is outside smoking his own cigarettes butts...yup, it was a BIG financial math error. He hugged me a few minutes ago as if it would be our last hug for a while (expecting arguments). I whispered "we are going to kill one another" and there was no response...no reassurance which means he is freaking already too.

I have to try to stick to my responsibilities while this tough part hits me. I have to make his lunch, yup, that's it for tonight but it seems like a heavy task with my vise.

I am going to be bugging you a lot while I get through this tonight, and tomorrow, and well...

Immediate goal: Make lunch and get ice cream (I do not care about the sugar crap now, too much for hour 4 to think about). Then after ice cream, I can go to chat.

I saw some familiar names but not very many unfortunately...I love this disease. I think I am a very good alcoholic. I am the minority in that thinking though.

I look forward to reading through the boards again. It has been a long time...bout a year or so.

I have an idea I will post but I have to make the damn sandwich. Be back.
    :bomb::what?:

Welcome back, Colbe.
    Best wishes - you know the drill.
    :l
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hi colbe,

You remember this thread, right? https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

And here is a new must-read for you https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...lan-41280.html
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

welcome back colbe... as te saying goes shits happen ... lets give it your best and get in gear
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hiya Colbe,
          Hope you and hubby both made it through the first day with loads of support from one another and your friends here.
          Keep posting and asking advice, there is some great stuff here to help you out.
          D
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Are you the same little monkey who used to chews the trees? If not then boy I am going to look daft. Either way welcome back, give this everything you have.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;916592 wrote: boy I am going to look daft
              oh dear....... not again :H

colbe is the one who needs cooking lessons
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Yes guys, that's me. Chewing trees and a really bad cook. Wow, it sure has been a long time! Nice to hear from everyone! Oh, DeeBee and Sunshine, I just get used to showering at noon, that way I am never late.

Last night was pretty bad. I forgot about the mini nightmares where you keep falling all over the place and the uncontrollable leg and arm movements. The night sweats were a nice added touch. No RLS though, perhaps that is in store for me tonight? I have a killer headache but will check back in a while. Going to do some reading and catch up in the toolbox. Maybe chew on a tree or two.

Comment

Working...
                X