My time has come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My time has come

My fellow hero's, as that's what we are to be facing this battle together, it has come to my realization that I can no longer use MWO as I used to, it is time for me to move on and work on other areas of my life.

Usually when I move on I tell the select few and just get on with it, but this site and it's people are unique in this way and I feel everyone I met here has incredible invisible ties with each other and will stick by each other no matter what, reasons: We all know what it's like and we all want to look out for each other.

I have not been a daily poster here, I have been a minute poster here, but it was so necessary at the time, but recently when I found myself healed from my depression I found I was posting less and that became to the point of nothing at all, so I feel its time to move along and, not being egoistic or anything, people here who looked out for me in the past don't get worried that they did not see me posting for so long.

So a really special thanks to everyone I met here, I can't name you all, that would take up 3 pages, most of you know my facebook and other contact details so I am not lost to the many of you, those who don't and want to can get in touch with Oney, Tippy or Chilly who I am sure will be happy to give these details to you.

All the best, and once again a mighty fine big thank you to everyone here for 1. saving my life, 2. showing me there is life after AL and 3 for the tremendous love and support.

Love,

Wanna :l

My time has come

All the best to you Wanna ......... hey I looked out for you in the past and still get worried ............. big hugs to you and all the best for your future ........ :h:l:h:l
    sigpicXXX

Comment

My time has come

I think i understand but I sure as hell am going to miss that cute wee bear :upset:
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

My time has come

Chillgirl;917043 wrote: I think i understand but I sure as hell am going to miss that cute wee bear :upset:
        OMG Chill .......... me too ........... I never thought about that :upset:
        sigpicXXX

Comment

My time has come

You can alway's drop in from time to time for a 're-charge' mate, if you need some inspiration, info etc.
          This will probably be my approach soon enough, so i think i know where you're coming from. But i hope you also realise that people here do care how you are going.

Best wishes to you and your's on your journey Wanna. G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

My time has come

Wanna: you've done so well in a short time-what an inspiration you have been! Best of luck to you and congratulations on beating both AL and depression! I will miss your cute little yellow face, too.
            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

My time has come

You will be missed, but Godspeed toward a great new life. And remember, we're here for you.
              Rubes
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

My time has come

Hi Wanna, you will be missed here but ultimately your first priority must be to do what you feel is right for you at this time. See you around big guy, look after yourself.
                Keep safe
                KTAB
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

My time has come

Follow your heart wanna! :l
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

My time has come

Stay well Wanna and good luck.

Comment

My time has come

Will miss your cute little face - but wishing you nothing but the best!
                      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

My time has come

I will miss you. Go do what you must. Do it well. Come back and visit soon. Peace Brother!
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

My time has come

See you wanna, keep good. :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

My time has come

bye wanna, stay well my friend xx
                            The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

My time has come

I'll be keeping tabs on ya
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X