first timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first timer

this is my first time at your web site , my name is gloria m ,i am a alcoholic- drug addict.i haven't done drugs in 2and half years,and i am 48 days clean. i guess i started drinking when i was 11 just here and there . mom would give it to me so i thought it was ok, but i guess it wasn't. i just started drinking a little more and more as i got older.i thought alcohol was great it took away all my all my sorrows and worries. i guess i could explain where i was, i lived on the streets, i was one of those ones that begged for money, not for booze but for truely food, it was me and the little brother, i was scared but who else was there to do it mom was in a house all warm and toasty while we were out there she was at home boozing and using while we wished for food and somewhere warmwe couldn't go there her boyfriend or husband at the time would throw a fit and out the door we would go again. enough about that. but i'm winning now thats all that matters i'm looking forward to day 49. take one day at a time and god bless!!!!

first timer

No..God bless you Gloria....I thought i had it tough......Lots of lovely people here...You should fit right in..Hope to see you around the boards...Macks:l
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

first timer

Dear Gloria,

:welcome: to MWO. We all have different stories here but there is a common thread. We all have turned to a substance to cover our pain.

I post mostly in Monthly abstance. We Would love to see you there. Macks is there also. There is serious talk and some fun too! We support each other and have become like a small community.

Congrats on 49days!

Nancy:l
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

first timer

Hi Gloria & welcome!

Looking forward to getting to know ya a bit more... Keep reading & posting, this is a wonderful place to be! Glad you found us!

:welcome: :l ...Judie
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

first timer

Gloria M this is a great place, welcome. spent time on the streets myself. it's all going to get better...thinking makes it so. congratulations.
          D.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

first timer

Welcome Gloria and congratulations on 49 days. You are giving yourself the biggest gift. Keep at it!!!
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

first timer

Hi Gloria

And i thought i had it bad!
              You are a star!
              I hope i gain the strength you have.
              Well done!:welcome:

Comment

first timer

Hi Gloria, Welcome, come in from the cold and make yourself at home. The warmth and love of everyone here has helped me to turn my life around and if you stay with us I'm sure you will feel the same.

Good luck, love Irish xx
                A F F L..
                Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

first timer

hi gloria! and welcome!

this place helped me out a lot so come back please!!!

keep up the good work. lj.x

Comment

first timer

Hi Gloria

Remember ......

That sidewalk had a direction - even though you may have been staying put at the time.

We can walk beside you now.

Helen

Comment

first timer

Hi Gloria!

I'm so glad that you are here! You've done a great job so far! I hope you will stay with us and continue your journey! You've travelled a heck of a hard road, Gloria, and having friends here can make it easier. I hope we can teach you something, and I sure know that you can teach us all something!!

:welcome:

Hugs,

Kathy:l
                      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X