Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd July

OMG, Stirly........

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight after hearing all that...

Oh feck!!!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd July

tiptronic_ct;918240 wrote: :hallo: and bye, expat

I'm also going to head off - my presence has been requested to watch a mind-numbing program called Wipeout. Sober people making themselves look silly. What a change! :H
      Okay, just before I go... we watch that every afternoon with Mr. Stirly and I can tell you we have laughed a lot. We watch the Greek version and I must say the commentators are really very funny and I do enjoy it. Some of the tumbles they take are priceless...:H:H
      Sorry Tips about the hamsters. Years of experience speaking....
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 23rd July

Howiyis,

Back safe and sound and bloody knackered...off to trawl thru 86 threads and se what I missed.
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 23rd July

Honies, I'm home, put the kettle on and tell is what I missed
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd July

Welcome back JC & Oney!

Tips..have never had hamsters..my kids wanted them..already had 2 rabbits..and we wanted something that could at least share the rabbit pen so we compromised on guinea pigs who i have to say are adorable and they all get on great.

I'm sure your hamsters will get on grand..but keep them well away from the cats..look what happened to pool ol tigger with that cat of spuds:egad:
            There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd July

Hiya JC and Bandit!!

Glad to be back to be honest. Kids had a ball tho and that is the main thing.

Feeling a bit wonky meself, ya know the way you get when you want to have a big cry and you know you will feel better but you don't know why??

Anyway watching BB as I nearly went mad last 2 days without it.

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 23rd July

Hiyas Bandit, Oney

We've had 3 hamsters 2 were monsters but Mickey (the long haired one) was a little darling. You could pick him up even when he was asleep.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd July

Glad to see u came back alive JC!
                  Hi One2, everything ok?, great that the kids had a cool time
                  I'm having terrible trouble trying to get my 2 just to calm down and peel them off the walls..they're out playing all day which is great... but a lot of the other parents let their kids stay out till all hours which i don't and of course i'm the big bad wolf for getting them in. Trying to get them to go to bed when they can hear everyone else still out playing is a nightmare
                  There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd July

Aww Oney, got the weepies :l

I've been up and down all over the place the last six weeks.

Bandit, mine are 22 and 23. One minute it's getting them to bed and getting them to sleep. Fastforward about 10 mins and it's getting the beggars out of there pit.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd July

JC, mine are only 7 & 5 so early days yet!
                      I do have a 20 yr old stepson though, the living dead, who stays with us every so often so that gives me a good glimpse into what lies ahead!
                      Kids are finally asleep and I'm going to go to watch a movie, something crap & boring, that will help me to fall alseep as I've had a rocky few nights this week, can't get asleep till all hours and then no sooner that i do i have to get up, I know its part and parcel of starting again but it's hard
                      Nighters all
                      :h

Comment

Army Thread 23rd July

Nighters Bandit,
                        It's rough the starting again, but you can do it.:l
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd July

Mine are always first in too Bandy and they hate it, I like to have all my little fledglings tucked up and safe as I know there will come a time I will be listening for the key in the door at all hours...DREADING that.

I hope you sleep hon x

I might have a cry in bed JC x

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 23rd July

Oney, I haven't had good cry since me godfather died even at the funeral, I just sort of teared up. When my godmother died it was a few weeks later that I started sobbing in the frozen food isle at Tesco.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd July

I know One2,
                              I'd love to freeze them in time, for my troubles with them now are little ones and they are so innocent, unlike many of their little peers, you can see it starting already. I also know what I got up to when I was younger and put myself in so much danger so many times and yet i know what i was doing was mild compared to what is goin on nowadays. All i can hope for is that they are independent enough to do their own thing and not someone elses, even if it is a mistake its their mistake
                              Have a good cry and get it all out, whatever it might be
                              Nighters too JC

Comment

Army Thread 23rd July

I can't even say what it is thats wrong with me tho.....cannot identify it...so gonna go with the flow and just feel it I reckon.

Bandy, I know exactly what you mean....I hope mine do too....the eldest is headstrong and does not conform..he dances to the beat of his own drum and cares little what others think..he gets a lot of respect for that among his little friends, he is 10 going on 25.

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X