Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread 24rd July 2010 (incase anyone forgot the year..!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KTAB;919047 wrote: No harm, I dont watch a whole lot of tv now except for sport and the odd film. BBC4 have a good run of excellent foreign films on at the moment. I prefer not to have the standard hollywood endings.
    dunno if youve seen them. 2 films i really enjoyed..' betty blue' (one of my favorite films), basically about a girl losing the plot. and the 'diving bell and the butterfly', based on true story about a paralized guy who 'writes' his story by blinking his eye. check them out. i very much recommend them... though im loathe to do that as everyones tastes are different
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Having a late-night lurk on my mobile.
      G'nite, all
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

i LOVE Betty Blue.....I WANTED to be Betty Blue...for her looks of course not losing the plot..

Must check out the other one...
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;918972 wrote: Ya see the prob is I have a tiny little back and it is hard to get a bra in my size....

Nobody else thinks my arse is big but me....but is is squashing into my jeans now.....just not used to the roundiness and the robustness of the lardiness.
          have you tried bravissimo.. expensive but good. its a pain in the arse (sorry) having boobs. before i put on a bit of weight i had same problem.. tiny back and bloody great lumps on the front. its easier now ive got a bit of lardy stuff round my back (well all over actually). i can never understand people getting wallaping great boob jobs. noooo thanks. and as for the shoulder strain carrying the equivilant of bags of sugar round on yer front... well !!! .. (no, i havent weighed them but you know what i mean)
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Must try there, I think I just need a bigger cup size...they are good boobs but just a bit too big for my frame if ya know what I mean..

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;918986 wrote: Limers, I look ridiculous...all tits and ass like an ugly Poor man's Pamela Anderson.
              I visualise you as a dolly parton myself!

Hello Dolly.....

Comment

LMAO Limey..I do look a bit like that now actually!

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                X