New threads !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New threads !

Good afternnon, I have decided to put a new thread up about something that has been on my mind for a while and a reply I recieved to another post has finally prompted me to compose it.

I hope we all agree that this is an open forum, where everybodies opionons ( even if they differ from our own) as long as they are not offensive are welcome ?

I would urge all memebr to post and take part in the site if they choose and not to be afarid of being shot down in flames ( in PM's and replies) by other memebrs . ( those are not my words but those of a newer memebr) but it is something that I have seen on this site which is not the ethos of this site at all. This site is run for and by everybody . RJ and her team are the moderators, not other memebrs.

Over the years I have used this site to rant ,rave, cry ,scream, laugh and most importantly of all for me gain information and knowledge that has helped me to get where I am now. I have gained friends along the way who I reguarly kepp in contact with on here, now in a social context as well as always receiving and giving support.

So if you are new or lurking, post what you like and get the most from this site, it is truley amazing as are all the memebers and the more varied and diverse the post the more interesting the site becomes. In my experience over the years, what ever you post there is usually somebody who feels the same or who has at some point, which is a great way of not feeling alone and giving support to others.

So happy posting my wonderful friends.

BH

New threads !

Brave, that IS the true intent of this site. I am opinionated, but struggle to let everyone know that it is just my opinon, and not a carved in stone fact. We have many different experiences to get to this point, in each of our own individual lives. Actually, I do understand many don't feel the same as me, and I welcome different opinions, just not personal attacks because of what someone thinks they know about me. We are different, fighting the same enemy. Educated discourse is the way we learn, become more knowledgeable. Putting on blinders only keeps a horse on the path it's driver wants, and it's not for people who want to learn and grow.
    As in court, never assume facts not in evidence. Keep an open mind. Welcome new ideas and opinons. Patience and tolerance are the way to opening ourselves to understanding.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
    X