Army Thread 25th July 2010 :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya Spuds, the diving bell and the butterfly was on BBC4 last week I think but I missed it. I know it sounds poncy but I love foreign language films, such a different take on life from the vast majority of hollywood stuff everyone sees.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

LMAO..it was proper GREEN tea made by Chinese men....

Ahh here, does the Lidl one have preservatives?

Betty Blue is a beautiful film, I love it, would watch it over and over....I love the fact it is in French...subtitles don't bother me at all.

Betty was beautiful but needed a belt of a razor...
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

spuddleduck;919336 wrote: oney, i just cant believe youre now 'dieting'..WHAT ABOUT THE ARSE. cycling is good for the old buttocks... so get on ya bike babes..... ever thought about implants... arrrrggghh
        I don't really want to physically LOSE any weight but I don't want to put any more on Spuds so I cannot keep up the level of eating shite and I REALLY need to tone up.

I have no bike

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Right I am off yet again, see yis.

Comment

Your asking me an awful lot questions about green tea senorita oney

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

See ya ktab, hope to catch you laters out there.

Comment

mario;919342 wrote: Your asking me an awful lot questions about green tea senorita oney
                It has great benefits Senoir Mario....skin, digestive system, detox etc...magic stuff.

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Back again, just to mention it is looking like it will prob pour rain so might hold off cause its no fun standing out looking to the sky and getting wet with poor visibility of the proceedings. Drop me a text before you leave.
                  I will leave you guys with a sweet song
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFQntoVn1BA&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - tracy chapman : happy

Comment

one2many;919344 wrote: It has great benefits Senior Mario....skin, digestive system, detox etc...magic stuff.
                    it sure is oney and it is lovely to drink with so many flavors plus you don't put milk or sugar in it so that's added benefits in your weight loss

Comment

ok ktab will do,

Comment

KTAB;919337 wrote: Hiya Spuds, the diving bell and the butterfly was on BBC4 last week I think but I missed it. I know it sounds poncy but I love foreign language films, such a different take on life from the vast majority of hollywood stuff everyone sees.
                        totally agree. they have a 'film club' at the local cinema, they just put on more 'alternative ' or independant films. much better.... though i do like a good blockbuster now and again. the cinema is great, real old fashioned and they have an interval when the lady comes round with the ice-creams, WEHEY!
                        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Morning All!

Have a great Sunday everyone.

I started my morning by pouring 2 bottles of red wine down the sink..my sister in law called in last night with them as a part of a pressie, woke up thinking about them, not a good sign so thought i best get rid of them asap.

The Bray airshow sounds great KTAB and Bray seafront brings back lots of memories for me as I grew up not too far from there. I really miss being near the sea, took it for granted then. My husband will be gutted to miss it as he is a mad aviation freak.

Yes, exercise is the way to go folks, starting back myself this week, makes me feel so much better mentally.

Looks like it is going to rain and no real plans for the day. Not driving is a killer as i can't go too far with the kids. Looking at a car on Tues that can be manual or automatic, I think automatic might be the way to go for me as I am so nervous, haven't practiced in years and my eyesight is shite, practically blind (had to have a few operations, long story) so if i could just concetrate on the road and not the gears it might help, at least to begin with

:h to all
                          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

BANDY!! FAIR PLAY to you for ditching the wine. that is HUGE..well done hon.

I understand all too well aout the not driving but I am gonna rectify it, if it KILLS me.

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

With the way I drive it prob will kill me!..get out of the wayyyyyyy
                              Think of yer woman that was Britain's worst driver and you'll get the idea
                              There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Time to get my act together, clean up and do something
                                See you all later

Comment

Working...
                                X